Infiniti Q50 Forum - View Single Post - Graphite Shadow Infiniti Q50 Picture Thread
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-23-2013, 04:06 PM
SimpsonTide985
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 792 Post(s)
SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really gravitating towards the Graphite Shadow for a number of reasons.

I have Malbec Black now. It's a beautiful color, but here in the desert of Arizona, it's very dark, it gets dirty quite easily (and dents and dings are very noticeable) and most times only I can notice the color. The same reason for why I probably wouldn't get the Black Obsidian (not to mention having a black car in 110 degree weather is less than practical).

The verdict is still out on the Liquid Platinum, Moonlight White, Venetian Ruby, and Chestnut Bronze. Out of these four, I'm gravitating towards the Chestnut Bronze moreso only because I like the tone of the brown. I also predict that unlike Moonlight White, Chestnut Bronze will be a rare/low volume color choice and I like having a unique color on my car. I'm not totally sure yet on the Liquid Platinum's visual blend of the darker wheels with the lighter silver tone paint of the car. For me, the combination doesn't quite work.

So, it's a toss-up between the Venetian Ruby, Chestnut Bronze, and Graphite Shadow.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome