Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

JDM Yellow Fog Lights

22K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  mustangchris66 
#1 ·
So I finally put Oracle yellow fog light tint overlays that I've been talking about for a while now. It definitely has to be redone at this point, im not happy with the cut job I did because it was mostly rushed as i wanted to test out and see how I'd like it. As for the color and appearance it looks great and i really like the yellow, might not be for everybody but it stands out when im driving at night.

The pictures make it look a little greenish when its really more yellow then that.

See less See more
#5 ·
Quite a few of the high end cars have LED fogs i believe such as audis bmws etc, just thought I'd try the JDM yellow fog light look and see how i like it!

Reactions: stunt_101
#10 ·
Thanks man, hopefully I'll be part of team vossen when I pay off my tuition and get a set of those wheels on Natalie's G sedan, they look amazing.

#27 ·
Lamin-X Installed

I just installed yellow Lamin-X on my fog lights for that JDM look and added visibility. Having never used the Lamin-X before I am happy with how it turned out. The light is a little more neon than on my 4Runner that is running Höen Endurance yellow bulbs. Sorry for the cellphone pictures I'll try to get some better ones later.

Attachments

#29 ·
It was not too bad. I did not take out the fog light. The size of the lens and the fact that it is recessed back into the bumper made it a little difficult to squeeze out the water used to help installation. After a few test fits I noticed precut piece was not a perfect fit. After some trial and error I got it to fit good but not great. It was totally worth the $15. For the $15 it came with the two fog lights as well as two pieces for the turn signals that I did not use.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.