The "Deal" you got for your Q50 (For those who purchased/financed) - Infiniti Q50 Forum
User Tag List

9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 195 (permalink) Old 01-30-2014, 03:46 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
EightyJ is on a distinguished road
Default The "Deal" you got for your Q50 (For those who purchased/financed)

In this thread post the model and packages you bought with your Q50. For example. 2014 Q50(Q50S) Hybrid RWD(AWD) +Premium +Navigation +Deluxe Technology __AND__ the sticker price and what you actually paid for it.

The Dealers will probably take down this thread, but we'll give it a shot.

Last edited by SimpsonTide985; 01-30-2014 at 04:33 PM.
post #2 of 195 (permalink) Old 01-30-2014, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 792 Post(s)
SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute

Thread re-opened!

Last edited by SimpsonTide985; 01-30-2014 at 04:34 PM.
post #3 of 195 (permalink) Old 02-11-2014, 09:24 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Number1 is on a distinguished road

this will vary from month to month and buyer to buyer based on incentives and qualifications

post #4 of 195 (permalink) Old 02-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 792 Post(s)
SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute

I get the feeling that around 90% of the people here are leasing and/or don't want to reveal their purchase "deal" in fear that they'll feel like they could've gotten a much better deal.

However, it's like Number1 said--that's just how it is. Depending on the time of the month or even the time of the day, you're going to get slightly better or slightly worse offers. It's best to just ignore that you could've saved an extra $10-20 a month and just be happy that you're driving in a new car.
bova80 and devans00 like this.

Last edited by SimpsonTide985; 02-12-2014 at 01:16 PM.
post #5 of 195 (permalink) Old 02-12-2014, 02:01 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Brich75206 is on a distinguished road
Garage

I actually purchased, q50s gasser, navigation, kick plates, welcome lighting, spare tire, all weather mats, 20% tint and nitrogen in tires. I don't remember msrp but I paid 41,200 I purchased on 10/26/13 to get my apple gift card No loyalty or incentives.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2014 Infiniti Q50S/ Moonlight White/ Stone/ Navigation/Spare Tire/ Splash Guards/ Welcome Lighting/ Illuminated Kick Plates/ RSR Super Downs/ Stillen Splitter/ Stillen Spoiler/ Gloss Black roof/ Gloss Black Side mirrors/ Dipped Grill & rear arches
post #6 of 195 (permalink) Old 02-12-2014, 05:37 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
Sinecure is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpsonTide985 View Post
I get the feeling that around 90% of the people here are leasing and/or don't want to reveal their purchase "deal" in fear that they'll feel like they could've gotten a much better deal.
I call this the Penthouse Forum factor.

Did I tell you about riding the elevator in my hotel last week and Bar Rafaeli got in? She was going to the same floor as me and we struck up conversation. She was complaining about being sore from standing in heels all day. I offered my services at a masseur and, well, let me tell you how it went from there...

My MSRP was $53,800 and I paid $42,897. My monthly lease is $302.

Bar Rafaeli loves my car.

I'm a salesperson at an Infiniti Dealer in the Bay Area. Since many interweb jockeys think all salesmen are untruthful scum, certain users here suggested I put in a signature so you can completely disregard everything I say. YMMV. Click Here to see what customers think of me.

You can PM or Email Me if you are around Northern California and want help with your Infiniti purchase decision.

Garage: 2016 Q50 AWD Red Sport Iridium Blue; 1960 Austin Healey Sprite
post #7 of 195 (permalink) Old 02-12-2014, 07:51 PM
vbx
Über Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
vbx is on a distinguished road

I spent 2 hours at the dealership. Negotiated for $43,500. Ended up paying 47k for the car at 550 a month! Car is leased.

Bait and switch.
post #8 of 195 (permalink) Old 02-12-2014, 08:08 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
InfinitiNYC is on a distinguished road
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbx View Post
I spent 2 hours at the dealership. Negotiated for $43,500. Ended up paying 47k for the car at 550 a month! Car is leased.

Bait and switch.
I know its tough being around pushy dealers for two hours but why did you sign the contract for that large of a difference??
post #9 of 195 (permalink) Old 02-12-2014, 08:37 PM
Q50 Addict

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
cvipgo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbx View Post

Bait and switch.
VBX, You made an impulsive bad decision and now you want the whole world to suffer for your bad decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitiNYC View Post
I know its tough being around pushy dealers for two hours but why did you sign the contract for that large of a difference??
So true-

I never pay even a cent more than my pre-finance draft, I rather walk out then suffer and spread venom around. I made one single offer to my pre-ordered Q50S-Hybrid AWD, fully loaded from factory with ALL the Infiniti options and the deal was done in less than 5 minutes. Saved $5.5k off MSRP. not usual on preordered Q50.
mattreading22 likes this.

Q50Hybrid Sport AWD, MB/Graphite fully loaded from factory 8th Infiniti
post #10 of 195 (permalink) Old 02-12-2014, 11:12 PM

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
kc2dc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinecure View Post
I call this the Penthouse Forum factor.

Did I tell you about riding the elevator in my hotel last week and Bar Rafaeli got in? She was going to the same floor as me and we struck up conversation. She was complaining about being sore from standing in heels all day. I offered my services at a masseur and, well, let me tell you how it went from there...

My MSRP was $53,800 and I paid $42,897. My monthly lease is $302.

Bar Rafaeli loves my car.
I don't understand lease stuff, I have never leased a car, how did you lease it and pay for it at the same time? Could you have actually bought the car for 43k even though it had MSRP of 54k? 11k off? That seems like a good deal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Infiniti Q50 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.