Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

The "Deal" you got for your Q50 (For those who purchased/financed)

164K views 364 replies 237 participants last post by  SkylineDreamz 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
In this thread post the model and packages you bought with your Q50. For example. 2014 Q50(Q50S) Hybrid RWD(AWD) +Premium +Navigation +Deluxe Technology __AND__ the sticker price and what you actually paid for it.

The Dealers will probably take down this thread, but we'll give it a shot.

#353 ·
In this thread post the model and packages you bought with your Q50. For example. 2014 Q50(Q50S) Hybrid RWD(AWD) +Premium +Navigation +Deluxe Technology AND the sticker price and what you actually paid for it.

The Dealers will probably take down this thread, but we'll give it a shot.
2020 Q50 3.0 LUXE AWD, Shadow Graphite w/ Essential Pkg, & Pro-Assist Pkg. List $45,475. Traveled to Long Island NY from South NJ to p/u at Cadillac dealer I purchased over INet. 6 months old w/ 3550 miles Someone bought new, didn't like & traded for a new Cadillac after 5 months. Did all homework & carfax, even spoke to Infiniti dealer it was sold from new. No lemon, problems or accidents. Paid $32,000. which I thought was decent. Anything close at time was $36K+ an had 9000 miles+.

#4 · (Edited)
I get the feeling that around 90% of the people here are leasing and/or don't want to reveal their purchase "deal" in fear that they'll feel like they could've gotten a much better deal.

However, it's like Number1 said--that's just how it is. Depending on the time of the month or even the time of the day, you're going to get slightly better or slightly worse offers. It's best to just ignore that you could've saved an extra $10-20 a month and just be happy that you're driving in a new car. :)

#6 ·
I get the feeling that around 90% of the people here are leasing and/or don't want to reveal their purchase "deal" in fear that they'll feel like they could've gotten a much better deal.
I call this the Penthouse Forum factor.

Did I tell you about riding the elevator in my hotel last week and Bar Rafaeli got in? She was going to the same floor as me and we struck up conversation. She was complaining about being sore from standing in heels all day. I offered my services at a masseur and, well, let me tell you how it went from there...

My MSRP was $53,800 and I paid $42,897. My monthly lease is $302.

Bar Rafaeli loves my car.

#5 ·
I actually purchased, q50s gasser, navigation, kick plates, welcome lighting, spare tire, all weather mats, 20% tint and nitrogen in tires. I don't remember msrp but I paid 41,200 I purchased on 10/26/13 to get my apple gift card :D No loyalty or incentives.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#11 · (Edited)
I paid the most guaranteed. I knew it before buying and I didn't bother or wanted to waste my time negotiating. I wanted the car and I wanted it now.

$58000. Q50S AWD, and just stoneshield + elite wear nothing else. $720 a month.

Hope everyone in these forums are happier hearing this =) I'm dead serious no jokes!

OH just to clarify, i'm not pissed whatsoever. This car has been worth every penny! Could use a better dealership though =)

#13 · (Edited)
Not a lease. Balloon financing. Owe 26k in the end.

I traded my 2007 G35x at a severely reduced value, that I'm still laughing up to this point. Let's just say I could have made a lot than what they gave me for it.

#14 ·
I paid $40,600 out of door, Q50 Premium, tire package, no navi. Included were illuminated kick plates, welcome lightening, splash guards and ambient interior lightening. I installed it myself since their labor cost was substantial.

#22 ·
There is a bit more to the story. I had negotiated the price for a non S Q50 to be shipped from North Carolina(closest one optioned out like I wanted). That car ended up getting used as a managers demo so I told them I didn't want a used car. They had an S due in a month later they said they would sell me for the same price so that's what I got. That's why I posted on another thread that I think they screwed up somewhere along the line but I got the car for $43,950.

#24 · (Edited)
Did prices change recently? I purchased in early Dec and my sticker and invoice prices don't line up with what I'm seeing on truecar now.

Anyways...Q50S Hybrid AWD with Navigation and Deluxe Technology Package. Sticker $55,455. I paid $50,340 (100 under invoice if I remember) Also got $2k in conquest cash from Infiniti for trading in an Acura which they gave me $8500 for my TL. I wanted more for my TL (06 A-Spec with 102K) but with the conquest cash, I pulled the trigger.

#26 ·
I paid invoice+500 (I ordered back in October), no fees, got mudguards, clearbra and winter mats included. That is a great deal IMO.

<--I consider myself awesome as well...i'm off to go stare at myself in a mirror.

#28 ·
Hello there,
I'm really considering on getting the Q50 Premium with GPS and trade in my 2012 Nissan Maxima. Here is my deal :

I have 14 payments left over on the max which comes up to a total of $ 6860 so in other words I'm negative 6860.00
So I went to a dealer 2 days ago and they offered me $ 650 with the 39months lease and 2,000.00 down. However, I went ahead and called another Infiniti dealer today and they offer me $ 530.00 with taxes and everything putting $ 6000.00 down or $ 630.00 putting 1,800.00 down. What do you guys think ? Should I do it or should I wait like 6 months. I'm not going to lie I felt in love with the car when I drove it. It's a fantastic car.
Please comment.

#29 ·
Any reason you aren't willing to hold on to the Maxima a while longer? Since you said you are negative 6860 I'm assuming you are in a lease.

You're still going to be making those 14 remaining payments - they're just rolled into the new lease and you'll be paying interest on that $6860 as well over the life of your new lease.

Financially speaking, you are much better off paying down the remaining amount on the Maxima - but you probably know that already.

#30 ·
You suggest me to wait right ?

#31 ·
definitely. Those Maxima payments aren't going away - they are just getting rolled into the new lease. Why not pay down the current lease by sticking it out a while longer? You'll have a lower Infiniti payment down the road since you won't bring all those unpaid lease payments from the Maxima into your new Infiniti lease.

#32 ·
I'm an IBM Canada employee we get cost price + $525.

For my base base model which I believe is similar to the US RWD Premium version, it cost me $41,700 on the road.

$34,700 for the car
$2000 Freight+PDI
$450 Additional environmental fee's etc etc
13% Taxes

Currently Finance/Lease rate is 1.9%, I ended up Leasing it for 48 months and I will decide if I like the car enough to keep it when the term is up. The net cost is the same if I Lease or Finance.

#33 ·
March 2014 lease

AWD Premium Gasser, Navigation, Leather, Appearance Package (Midnight Grille & Rear Spoiler), Bright Finished 17" wheels, Illuminated Kick Plates, Ambient Lighting, Welcome Lighting, All Season Mats, Trunk Protector, Cargo Net, Splash Guards, Pick-up and Delivery Service.

Lease: $513 a month/39 months/10,000 miles per year, $0 down

Honestly, what do you think of this price.

DanB.

#37 · (Edited)
I do not know what we are doing wrong, but we are looking at a loaded $52,000 Q50. We are not leasing. People on this forum get between $4,500 and $6,000 off...or more. Why is our dealer thinking that $1,400 off is a big deal? Any tips to make this happen? He has 57 in stock and the 2015's are due soon enough!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.