User Tag List

4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-23-2016, 04:53 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
sillywabbit is on a distinguished road

I am 6'5" weigh 320#. I fit in the q50 fine actually. I am just concerding the MKZ because the interior is very nice and the G90 is like a darn Bently. If the Genesis was bigger the G90 is way bigger. Did you get RWD? I think the AWD is probably like 4.2-4.3 seconds. Since I am never going to race anything that is plenty fast enough. The Q50 RS is the fastest in this class but I wonder if the MKZ or G90 is more luxury. TBH the MKZ is just a Fusion in fancy dress. The G90 might be a different story. It is in a different class. It is a large Full Size VS. barely midsize in the Q50 and Midsize in the MKZ. I am leaning toward the Q50 though. It is plenty comfortable, enough luxury and much faster than the others. I am kind of guessing it would take my M4 at higher speeds too. The RS7 is a completely different class of car but I cannot pay $2,300 a month for a used car. That is absurd to me. People even tune that car. I don't understand that but They just have a different agenda than getting to work. I think the q50 is very nice. This will be hard. I am guessing any of the three I have mentioned are around $600 a month, certainly under $700. On a zero down 39 month lease with 12k miles. I could spend more but you really have to step up to get any better than these three. The M5 or RS7 new are too much and the M% is RWD which I am tired of. Tehy are terrible in a lot of snow. I am good enough not to get stuck but it can be iffy. I am pretty sure the M4 is a smaller car than the q50. There is also the Q60 Rs now which really looks like a sweet car. The funny thing is it looks much more aggressive than the RS7 which will bury it. Also of note is the Tesla is not necessarily 4.7 it could be almost 2 with ludicrous acceleration lol. I guess there is even the GTR Nismo depending on what the numbers are. It is AWD and outrageously fast. At least it is still in the Nissan family.I do not know if i would fit in it. I am kind of betting I will get the Q60. Unless it is heavier than the Q50 again. The bigger door on a Coupe makes it easier for me but harder for passengers. That is why I did not get the M3 instead. That car seems very small with the M4 just a little bigger. It is amazing though that the Infiniti is nearly as fast and as I said may take mine at higher speeds even.
post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-23-2016, 04:57 PM Thread Starter

I don't really need it. i just thought the Hyundai because i mean it has massaging seats Lol. The q50-Q60 is big enough. I doubt the numbers work on a GTR Nismo and i bet it is to small. The thing is it is AWD too. Honestly I am thinking the Q60. The GS-f is not even as big as the Hyundai AFAIk. That thing is huge. I don't need a car that big though.
post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-27-2016, 12:48 AM Thread Starter

Just one more reason to buy it. It is in the ball park of the M5 which is actually more the type of car it is. Not that crazy Go-Kart M3-M4.
The Audi RS7 has insane acceleration that I certainly do not require. Just wish for better breaks and HUD. The 0-60 is just as I figured and it is a smaller Mid-size car not a Subcompact. I am sure it is not too hard to get this to 4 seconds. Like a full exhaust. Certainly not trying to be a jerk again. Of course the M5 is a nicer car but wait to see the look on the guy's face. The Hybrid beat an M2. All I am saying is this is plenty good enough. I really like this car had it not fallen apart. All that shall be fixed now so good to go. I tried but I cannot find anything better for less than $75,000.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Q50 RS AWD 0-60.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	52729  

Last edited by sillywabbit; 11-27-2016 at 12:51 AM.

post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-28-2016, 01:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
jp314 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillywabbit View Post
Just one more reason to buy it. It is in the ball park of the M5 which is actually more the type of car it is. Not that crazy Go-Kart M3-M4.
The Audi RS7 has insane acceleration that I certainly do not require. Just wish for better breaks and HUD. The 0-60 is just as I figured and it is a smaller Mid-size car not a Subcompact. I am sure it is not too hard to get this to 4 seconds. Like a full exhaust. Certainly not trying to be a jerk again. Of course the M5 is a nicer car but wait to see the look on the guy's face. The Hybrid beat an M2. All I am saying is this is plenty good enough. I really like this car had it not fallen apart. All that shall be fixed now so good to go. I tried but I cannot find anything better for less than $75,000.
Would you consider CPO low miles?
How about 0-60 in 3.5 sec, 11.6 @ 126 1/4 mile, 200mph top speed - CPO 6455 miles for 74995?
MPG much worse the RS400 though.
Carfax shows 'Instrument cluster reprogrammed'.
Houston Certified 2016 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan Black Raven: Car for Sale - 1G6A15S66G0100505

Road&Track first drive:
2016 Cadillac CTS-V: First Drive

CPO RS7 w/low miles are about $25k more than CPO CTS-V, when I check AutoTrader.

2014 Q50 AWD Hybrid
post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-28-2016, 04:07 PM Thread Starter

I appreciate you looked. The Caddy is not AWD. Plus, seriously you can buy a new one for that! GM haggles like crazy. In fact I hate their games. If you bought that car for $30k they still made money Lol. Okay, you know I love the RS7. Not just the acceleration either. It is one fine car IMO. Unfortunately I cannot afford one so that is that. As I said though the Q50 RS AWD is the only game anywhere near it's price. It is a very nice car. That Caddy especially you cannot drive in a lot of snow. The M4, barely if you are skilled. Also Reprogram means they set the mileage back I am pretty sure. I saw a young guy parked next to me today in a R8 V10 plus. I bet he did something with the internet because he was too young to be a Doctor.
post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-28-2016, 05:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
jp314 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillywabbit View Post
I appreciate you looked. The Caddy is not AWD. Plus, seriously you can buy a new one for that! GM haggles like crazy. In fact I hate their games. If you bought that car for $30k they still made money Lol. Okay, you know I love the RS7. Not just the acceleration either. It is one fine car IMO. Unfortunately I cannot afford one so that is that. As I said though the Q50 RS AWD is the only game anywhere near it's price. It is a very nice car. That Caddy especially you cannot drive in a lot of snow. The M4, barely if you are skilled. Also Reprogram means they set the mileage back I am pretty sure. I saw a young guy parked next to me today in a R8 V10 plus. I bet he did something with the internet because he was too young to be a Doctor.
D'OH! Sorry I missed the AWD requirement.
Just put some snow tires on it, it'll be O.K. - LOL

2014 Q50 AWD Hybrid
post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-28-2016, 06:05 PM Thread Starter

Yeah sure that car will Lol. It's all good. Thanks for trying
post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-29-2016, 11:14 PM Thread Starter

I do not really like the looks of the RS7 just to talk myself out of it because it would break me financially. Slave to your car payment sucks. I like the S6 better but bet the Q50 RS AWD is faster and cooler. As I said I bet I can get this loaded less than $600 a month 39 month lease zero down 12K miles/year. I have not tried yet I actually like the Q60 better but it is 50 pounds heavier. Seeing as I weigh 320+ I highly doubt it matters. Bigger door is more comfortable, why I got the M4 instead of M3. Bad for passengers but I usually only have a front seat passenger. My kids are adults now. I really think the Q50/60 RS AWD is all there is under 80 grand. They really knocked it out of the park.
post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-03-2016, 09:56 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
ErikM is on a distinguished road

If I could afford an S6 I'd have one.. fast has everything to do with the driver and much less to do with the car.

15' Q50 Premium AWD
post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-05-2016, 02:51 AM Thread Starter

That's strange. I think the Q50 is nicer. I could get the S6 but not a new RS7. I really do not need a car that fast anyways. Why do you think the S6 is nicer? If they still had a RS6 I would love that. I had beat the old V8 S5 with an Acura Tl. I guess you are right it is about the driver. No Infiniti is going to beat an M3/M4 unless the Bimmer driver is a total putz. It is a nicer car but I am just sick of RWD and the Go-Kart experience. 3 feet of snow already it is difficult not to get stuck. I am not worried about losing control. Although I see people put an AWD Suburban in the ditch every day. Some people are just hopeless. In the 60's everyone drove a RWD car and had no problems. They did not even have all season tires but some people did use chains. On the other hand the CTS-V is way worse than the Bimmer. I just wonder what is nicer about the S6?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Infiniti Q50 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.