User Tag List

9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-19-2016, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 792 Post(s)
SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMzQ50s View Post
The word helll is not the issue lol I think it would be nice to have couple of full active admins. I know few of us visit this page daily if not hourly more than facebook
I think we have 4 mods now, but only usually 2 of us are regularly active.

It's interesting that @fullstrength said that he's contacted mods before but never gotten a response. I've never gotten a message from him, so, maybe you're just unaware of who all the mods are?

While we have control over some things, we usually don't have control over some of the upper controls such as the banning of certain words.

If it's the right direction, we'll have to do some checking around to determine "worthy" candidates.
AG Jeff likes this.

Last edited by SimpsonTide985; 05-19-2016 at 03:48 PM.
post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-20-2016, 09:08 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
fullstrength is on a distinguished road

Wow you guys are not cool in the least. There is a contact mods option, whether its sends to the current mods , is another issue. Second of all, i contacted the mods before i was a member of the site, and never received a response because my membership would not activate. So the website itself asked me to respond to a particular online form.
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-20-2016, 09:38 AM Thread Starter
Über Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
TexasScout is on a distinguished road
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullstrength View Post
Wow you guys are not cool in the least. There is a contact mods option, whether its sends to the current mods , is another issue. Second of all, i contacted the mods before i was a member of the site, and never received a response because my membership would not activate. So the website itself asked me to respond to a particular online form.
I contacted the "Webmaster" of this site. It took a month and a half to respond an then it was a "thank you for contacting....)

2015 Q50S, Moonlight Pearl White, Lighted kick panels, Navigation, package, none of the nanny drivers aids.

post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-20-2016, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator

SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute

I can sympathize with all of you on that. The webmaster on this site is not very communicative to the mod staff as well. I'll try to see what we can do about that.
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-20-2016, 10:49 AM
OP Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Administrator has a reputation beyond repute Administrator has a reputation beyond repute Administrator has a reputation beyond repute Administrator has a reputation beyond repute Administrator has a reputation beyond repute Administrator has a reputation beyond repute Administrator has a reputation beyond repute Administrator has a reputation beyond repute Administrator has a reputation beyond repute Administrator has a reputation beyond repute Administrator has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Hi guys,

How are you trying to contact us? Are you using the Contact Us option at the bottom of the page or through PMs? The Contact Us section gets flooded with non member messages and questions so it is a bit backlogged. PM's is a way to get in contact with us sooner, or starting a thread on the Site Help section. If posting in the Site Help section you will most likely get a response in about a day, excluding weekends because there is only one team member covering all of our sites on those days.

~Sheena

testing 127
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-20-2016, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
Über Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
TexasScout is on a distinguished road
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
Hi guys,

How are you trying to contact us? Are you using the Contact Us option at the bottom of the page or through PMs? The Contact Us section gets flooded with non member messages and questions so it is a bit backlogged. PM's is a way to get in contact with us sooner, or starting a thread on the Site Help section. If posting in the Site Help section you will most likely get a response in about a day, excluding weekends because there is only one team member covering all of our sites on those days.

~Sheena
What do you think this is?

I contacted by the "contact us" link

BTW, I still haven't seen any solutions...

2015 Q50S, Moonlight Pearl White, Lighted kick panels, Navigation, package, none of the nanny drivers aids.
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-23-2016, 01:28 PM
Community Manager/Admin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
AG Jeff is on a distinguished road
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpsonTide985 View Post
I think we have 4 mods now, but only usually 2 of us are regularly active.

It's interesting that @fullstrength said that he's contacted mods before but never gotten a response. I've never gotten a message from him, so, maybe you're just unaware of who all the mods are?

While we have control over some things, we usually don't have control over some of the upper controls such as the banning of certain words.

If it's the right direction, we'll have to do some checking around to determine "worthy" candidates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullstrength View Post
Heya guys,

What is the issue, we need to upgrade FullStrength to mod status or just account issues?

I will escalate whatever needs to be done.

Jeff M

Jeff aka The Pun
Community Manager
AutoGuide.com
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-23-2016, 02:42 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG Jeff View Post
Heya guys,

What is the issue, we need to upgrade FullStrength to mod status or just account issues?

I will escalate whatever needs to be done.

Jeff M
It just appears that FullStrength was just making a comment about being unable to get in contact with a mod about questions with his account. I don't know how that communication is typically routed, so, I think that's the main thing to look into.
AG Jeff likes this.
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-24-2016, 10:40 AM
Community Manager/Admin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
AG Jeff is on a distinguished road
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpsonTide985 View Post
It just appears that FullStrength was just making a comment about being unable to get in contact with a mod about questions with his account. I don't know how that communication is typically routed, so, I think that's the main thing to look into.
They can always post a new thread in the community support section which pings the team to respond.

Community Support: Infinitiq50.org Site Help - 2014 Infiniti Q50 Forum

Jeff M
SimpsonTide985 likes this.

Jeff aka The Pun
Community Manager
AutoGuide.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Infiniti Q50 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.