Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

How about a yellow Q50?

22K views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  Sev_Q50 
#1 ·

See less See more
#3 ·
Now I see why Infiniti doesn't offer yellow.

#4 ·
I like it, but I wouldn't own it. It's like a lot of the mods that owners do to their cars; visually or technically interesting, but I wouldn't do them. It's good to see what is possible.

Reactions: Platinumv37
#5 ·
I think yellow would look good, but I think it would have to be a different shade than this picture shows. Cool idea, just doesn't pop real well with the car.

#6 ·
I think its the fact that its slammed thats making me like it..black out the chrome I could see myself in one, I'd still take black over that any day though.

Reactions: Lunch
#9 ·
The former G35 Twilight Blue.

#8 ·
Its a little green/yellow.

Q: What color would you all like to see the car in?

A: I would love a deep blue metallic like the Tesla has. Also maybe some of the grabber blue that BMW put on their M3.

#15 ·
Yellow definitely has potential but I want a different shade as well! Having some parts blacked out would be sexy as well like a blacked out roof, side miror, rear diffuser, small spoiler and probably the grille and window trim!

The blue is just perfect! I cant say it enough that Infiniti should have made a Q50 with this color or at least the Iridium Blue!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.