post #21 of 285 (permalink) Old 07-02-2013, 03:45 PM
Über Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
chicagokevo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrosheen View Post
I'm with Geico. I picked a non-Sport Premium with wood, deluxe touring and a spare. I already pay $150 per month with them on my 04 sedan. This zip code is murderous when it comes to rates, plus I don't have multiline with them so that hurts too. Maybe I will insure some property or whatever to get the rate down.

Last year when the hailstorm hit Dallas, it was in and around my zip code. Rates went up across the board. They raised mine $20 and will only lower it if I attend an annual defensive driving course. My record has a single no-fault accident in the past decade and no speeding tickets.
Yikes. I'm telling you man, Texas has some of THE HIGHEST auto insurance rates in the land. I insure my '11 G37x w/ GEICO, and I was paying $336 TOTAL for a 6-mth policy in IL; that's with 100/300/100 limits & 500/500 deducts--incredible rates for my age (24). I (finally) just decided, after about a yr, to switch my registration to TX just a few days ago & my rate shot up to $553 for equivalent coverage. Granted, that's still not bad, but it is nearly dbl what I was paying. Haven't called them back for a Q50 quote yet; sounds like they've finally added it to their system.

Btw, don't waste your time trying to get add a property policy. Their multiline discount will only save you pennies on the dollar (e.g. you'll be lucky if you get $20 off your entire premium). I've tried this multiple times. Unfortunately, that's the price we must pay when we're sharing the roads w/ 1:5 uninsured Texas drivers (according to my agent's latest report), compounded w/ the hailstorms & severe weather risks

Last edited by chicagokevo; 07-02-2013 at 03:49 PM.
post #22 of 285 (permalink) Old 07-02-2013, 03:46 PM
Q50 Addict

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
selzini has a spectacular aura about selzini has a spectacular aura about selzini has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti Chick View Post
Yeah, I pay like $80/month full coverage and lowest available deductibles for my G37. I can't imagine it doubling in cost. THAT would be an issue!!!
And you're in Tennessee? My 6-month cost is $372, and that is with full coverage, and a $250 deductible. I do get discounts because of also having home owners insurance with the same company(State Farm), accident free, and vehicle safety(whatever that is). The discounts total about $266 for the 6 months. I have no idea what increase will come with the QHybrid.

Venetian Ruby Q50 AWD Hybrid - 6th Infiniti
post #23 of 285 (permalink) Old 07-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
afrosheen has a reputation beyond repute afrosheen has a reputation beyond repute afrosheen has a reputation beyond repute afrosheen has a reputation beyond repute afrosheen has a reputation beyond repute afrosheen has a reputation beyond repute afrosheen has a reputation beyond repute afrosheen has a reputation beyond repute afrosheen has a reputation beyond repute afrosheen has a reputation beyond repute afrosheen has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Chicagokevo, I don't know if all the cheap kitchen labor is worth the wallop of the insurance premiums.
chicagokevo likes this.

post #24 of 285 (permalink) Old 07-02-2013, 06:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
OngQQ. is on a distinguished road

Sex on wheels, like a sexy blonde chick and her blue eyes just sparkled
post #25 of 285 (permalink) Old 07-02-2013, 06:56 PM
Q50 Addict

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Infiniti Chick is a splendid one to behold Infiniti Chick is a splendid one to behold Infiniti Chick is a splendid one to behold Infiniti Chick is a splendid one to behold Infiniti Chick is a splendid one to behold Infiniti Chick is a splendid one to behold Infiniti Chick is a splendid one to behold Infiniti Chick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by selzini View Post
And you're in Tennessee? My 6-month cost is $372, and that is with full coverage, and a $250 deductible. I do get discounts because of also having home owners insurance with the same company(State Farm), accident free, and vehicle safety(whatever that is). The discounts total about $266 for the 6 months. I have no idea what increase will come with the QHybrid.
Yup I'm in Tennessee!! I've never had an accident nor a ticket in over 10 years. I also have my homeowner's insurance and jewelry riders/insurance with Traveler's. Maybe I should review my policies and company....it does go up every six months or annually. I never pay attention to the notices and it is automatically deducted from my account. Maybe I'm way off'! Ha

In my garage: Moonlight White Premium RWD Graphite and Maple Trim with Nav, Deluxe Touring and Technology packages.
post #26 of 285 (permalink) Old 07-02-2013, 07:33 PM
Q50 Addict

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
gbert15 is a splendid one to behold gbert15 is a splendid one to behold gbert15 is a splendid one to behold gbert15 is a splendid one to behold gbert15 is a splendid one to behold gbert15 is a splendid one to behold gbert15 is a splendid one to behold gbert15 is a splendid one to behold

Forgot to add my photos from cerritos on here:

Lucy Build Thread
2015 Infiniti Q50S RWD
Venetian Ruby | Graphite | Wood
Deluxe Touring Package | Rear Splash Guards | OEM Rear Spoiler
Raspberry Red Akebono Calipers | Front & Rear Stoptech Drilled/Slotted Rotors
NISMO License Plates
STILLEN Cat-Back Exhaust | Rear Diffuser | Custom Front Splitter
BC Racing BR-Type Coilovers | SSR SP4 Gloss White 20x9.5 Front 20x10.5 Rear
Hankook Evo V12 225/35/20 Front and 255/35/20 Rear | Black Project Kics Iconix Lug Nuts w/ Red Aluminum Caps
post #27 of 285 (permalink) Old 07-02-2013, 07:47 PM
Q50 Addict

Infiniti Chick is a splendid one to behold Infiniti Chick is a splendid one to behold Infiniti Chick is a splendid one to behold Infiniti Chick is a splendid one to behold Infiniti Chick is a splendid one to behold Infiniti Chick is a splendid one to behold Infiniti Chick is a splendid one to behold Infiniti Chick is a splendid one to behold

Gbert, does the little old lady (in the last picture) come with the car?? Haha

In my garage: Moonlight White Premium RWD Graphite and Maple Trim with Nav, Deluxe Touring and Technology packages.
post #28 of 285 (permalink) Old 07-02-2013, 07:51 PM
Q50 Addict

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
CarolinaQ50 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti Chick View Post
Gbert, does the little old lady (in the last picture) come with the car?? Haha
Oh well....That wasn't Gbert in that last pic?!?!?!
Infiniti Chick likes this.
post #29 of 285 (permalink) Old 07-02-2013, 08:05 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 792 Post(s)
SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute SimpsonTide985 has a reputation beyond repute

lol, I didn't even see anyone in the driver's seat
post #30 of 285 (permalink) Old 07-02-2013, 08:22 PM
Q50 Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpsonTide985 View Post
lol, I didn't even see anyone in the driver's seat
Someone was obviously focused on the car......well, that and she can't see over the steering wheel. I can say that since I barely can myself. Haha

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Infiniti Q50 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.