Join Date: May 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
2014 Infiniti Q50 Press Kit - Infiniti Online Newsroom, click on Specs.
This confirms all the bad news and then some:
- trunk is 9.4 cu ft for all hybrids (instead of 14.1 announced). The brochure sent to all dealer has a misprint, saying that this is only for the AWD models
- trunk is 13.5 for all gas models (instead of 18 announced)
- interior space is 100 cu ft for all models (instead of 112 & 108 announced)
- MPG for the hybrid models is slightly lower than what was reported (36/34/34/31 highway for the 4 models)
- Weirdly, the EPA classification for the gas models is Mid-Size, whereas for the hybrid models it's Compact. Go figure.
- On the bright side, front leg room on the hybrid is 434.5 inches (yes, another misprint).
- the 19" wheels option is in fact available for all Premium models (in the previous order guides, it wasn't available for Premium Hybrids)
This doesn't make any sense. This would make it about 10% smaller inside than the current G, when in fact people are saying it is a bit roomier. I suspect they are still shoving bogus numbers out there. The new trunk figures I believe are correct, but this interior volume just doesn't look right.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|