Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

Does Infiniti's Lack of Exciting, High End Vehicles Frustrate You?

11K views 51 replies 23 participants last post by  fknapp 
#1 ·
I'm sure opinions differ, but brand pride (for lack of a better term) influences owner satisfaction. Sure, this factor probably plays an infinitesimal role in swaying a buyer torn between two cars, but it's there. It's like gravity. It exists. We may ignore it at times, but it's there.

I personally never thought it mattered, until now, and I'm still not sure if it does. I remember when I had my Lexus, I'd take pride in reading articles about the LFA and how insanely exciting of a car it was. Let's face it, I wasn't even nearly in the market for an LFA or a car of its caliber for obvious reasons. I'd have to sell my Rolls Royce to get it, and I couldn't afford the Autotrader listing fees. Nonetheless, it instilled a sense of brand pride. Even on a smaller scale, the new RC-F thrills reviewers. And, on a completely different scale, the Lexus hoverboard almost makes you proud to be an owner.

Do you guys feel like there's something missing when it comes to owning an Infiniti? Or is this really a non-issue with drivers?

#44 ·
I think you are giving far too much credit to a group of people that can only be described as 'a bunch of whiners'. There is absolutely no reason to think that Infiniti ever bothers to read this forum. And for every problem that's been "solved' by these jokers - I got the same solution by going through some very basic channels.

#46 ·
Infiniti doesn't have to read the forum for the forum to be useful. When people dicuss issues with cars, they reaffirm what others may recognize. These issues get passed into service, through conversations with dealers, etc. I'd like to think that any modern company has a competent group of market research professionals.

#45 ·
"Bunch of whiners"? That's not the whole story @chicagoandy. You'll find that in time these forums are extremely helpful. As the Q50 ages the information gathered from this network of owners can and will be a valuable "diagnostic" tool for you.

P.S. Make America Great Again! Trump 2016

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.