Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

Official Red Sport Owners Thread

58K views 179 replies 78 participants last post by  Scotland_Bob 
#1 ·
Hi everyone! I figured I'd make a thread to collectively combine all the new Red Sport owners in a single location. Lets use this template to introduce yourselves to the group:

- Previous Vehicle
- Mods
- Photos

----------------------------------------------------

- 2015 Q50 Sport
- Mission Viejo, CA
- Iridium Blue & Graphite Interior
- 35% Tint All Around, OEM Spoiler
- Took delivery last Thursday! :D
(Don't mind my mini photoshoot i was a tad excited LOL)

See less See more
#2 ·
Beautiful vehicle...

Gotta change the MY to 2016 tho...

#8 ·
Yeah. Because no one ever exaggerates those things online. :)

Reactions: Shizo and G2Q
#15 ·
Anyone know if the 2016 Red Sports have an updated rear sway bar from the 2014-2015 Sport models? Or, does the Stillen rear still provide an upgrade in handling on the new RS?
Also, April & May were bloodbaths for all vehicle sales, but in particular passenger cars (vs light truck/SUV) so, I'm certain they are reacting by doing whatever they can to rebound in June & July. Hope so for everyone's sake!

#16 ·
Lovin my RS400 already. About 24.7mpg fast highway driving during break in. Happy with 400hp and better mileage than my old gasser!

Attachments

Reactions: kbock1
#17 ·
Congrats.
Love the graphite, torn between that and the platinum. What made you decide on the color?
The mileage is pretty impressive, did you get an AWD?

#18 ·
Got the AWD. Love graphite. I always say it never looks dirty but it looks great when it's clean. I feel it also shows off the lines of the car better than the platinum but that's just personal opinion.

I still have to drive it around my suburban roads to really get a feel for the mpg for my daily driving but so far I'm happy with the highway mileage. Should get even better once it's broken in.

#21 ·
Picked up my RWD Red Sport yesterday from Sinecure. Car is amazing cannot wait for the break in to be over already.
"!

Previous vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8
Exterior/Interior color: Iridium Blue/Graphite Interior
Mods: None, Tint and paint protection coming soon!
[/IMG]
Nice. I picked up my 3.7 there from him too... From San Diego.

What are you doing for your paint protection?

#23 · (Edited)
#25 ·
Man I love that Iridium Blue - congrats!!

Reactions: shoeboy4
#27 ·
So, less than 100 miles on my Iridium Blue Q50 RS and I scratched a wheel. Where's the idiot who told me that all those insurance things are a total rip-off? Glad I paid the $$. I'll get this repaired in no time.

Attachments

#28 ·
Oh, it is really hard not to put it in Sport+ mode and enjoy the symphony of exhaust sounds. My daughter already asked to borrow the car to drive down the coast next week when her boyfriend is in town. Hmmm???

#30 ·
I agree - but didn't initially. I did not like the piped in exhaust when I test drove the car. I am definitely getting used to it. I find I use sport+ mode a LOT in my RS - I almost never used sport mode in my last Q50. There's just something about this car . . .

#38 ·
Decisions Decisions????

New to the forum looking into taking a leap into a Q50RS400, Joined the forum to do some research and determine if this is the route that i'm going to take, Test drove one about a week ago and just can't get it off my mind i think i'm in LOVE!!!! Torn between three colors
(GRAPHITE SHADOW,IRIDIUM BLUE or MAJESTIC WHITE) definitely want the Graphite Interior though, Wanted some feedback from you guys the members on your thoughts on COLORS and OPTIONS!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.