Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

Niche Sport Series Verona Surge Vicenza Essen Lucerne GT5 Ritz Targa Concave Wheels

17K views 44 replies 6 participants last post by  Need4Speed 
#1 · (Edited)

Need 4 Speed Motorsports is an Authorized Niche Sport Series wheels dealer located within only 25 miles Niche / MHT wheels headquarters. We carry the full line of Niche & MHT wheels in both cast and forged versions.

Niche Sport Series Wheels

Niche Apex-M125 Wheels
Niche Apex-M126 Wheels

Niche Circuit-M108 Wheels
Niche Circuit-M109 Wheels
Niche Circuit-M110 Wheels

Niche Essen-M146 Wheels
Niche Essen-M147 Wheels

Niche GT5-M133 Wheels

Niche Lucerne-M142 Wheels
Niche Lucerne-M145 Wheels

Niche Milan-M134 Wheels
Niche Milan-M135 Wheels
Niche Milan-M136 Wheels

Niche Ritz-M143 Wheels
Niche Ritz-M144 Wheels

Niche Surge-M112 Wheels
Niche Surge-M114 Wheels

Niche Targa-M129 Wheels
Niche Targa-M130 Wheels
Niche Targa-M131 Wheels

Niche Verona-M149 Wheels
Niche Verona-M150 Wheels
Niche Verona-M151 Wheels

Niche Vicenza-M153 Wheels
Niche Vicenza-M154 Wheels

Considering our close proximity to most aftermarket manufacturers, we are able to correct any mistake and or “not so perfect” products in as little as one day before sending them on their way to you. Since we are enthusiast ourselves, we know the feeling of anticipation and excitement that builds waiting for your parts to arrive. Let us assure you that with our fast processing time, three stage inspection process, and world-class packaging, you will receive your order in a timely manner without any damages.

See less See more
#2 ·
really

#5 ·
Need4Speed: They're commenting because you've been spamming the heck out of the forum. I know you don't think it is spam - but when you post 4 almost identical posts in the span of a few minutes/hours, that's the way it appears. Multiple users have flagged your posts as spam. I haven't deleted them because you are a supporting vendor and we value your participation. But if you want to attract users rather than repel them, you might consider being more restrained when it comes to posting multiple threads in the same sub-forum all at the same time.

Again, vendors help keep the lights on at the forum (not for me - I'm a volunteer). But you will help yourself if you consider the user at the other end of the screen/keyboard.

Reactions: selzini
#7 ·
Good morning/afternoon, we hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.

Let us start off by saying its a pleasure and privilege to be part of InfinitiQ50.org community. Our main goal is to be an asset on the enthusiast community, with that said we would like to showcase the latest and greatest products all backed by our 100% satisfaction & fitment guarantee. Given there are so many reputable companies, some which we have been working with well over a decade, there are many choices and options for our fellow enthusiast. Our intent is to make sure that the enthusiast community is informed with all possible options so that they don't miss out on the next perfect upgrade for ride.

We take a lot of pride is our threads, especially "The matchmaker" which highlights and showcases different wheel and tire packages professionally photographed to highlight all angles of the wheel design and finish. This process takes a good deal of time to capture, edit, and present, however we are very happy to do so knowing that it our fellow enthusiasts appreciate it.

Here is direct quote from a fellow enthusiast in regards to our threads,

"This looks like it took a ton of time, effort, and thinking. I am very impressed with the lay out and execution of this entire post. Great job coming up with a great idea and following through with it. serious. I commend everyone who worked on this. I haven't posted in a long time, but I had to say this."

We do realize that a few threads were duplicated or very similar, we are not sure how that happened but rest assured that we have already contacted an administrator to remove those.

We can only ask for the understanding and patience of the community while we sort this out with the assistance of an administrator.

We will continue to welcome any comments and or suggestions to make sure this forum is enjoyable for all. Please feel free to call, e-mail, or private message us.

Best regards,

Need 4 Speed Motorsports

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.