Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

Megan Racing Q50 Catback VR30

17K views 72 replies 10 participants last post by  frankie945 
#1 · (Edited)

Attachments

See less See more
#59 ·
I'll see if I can find the X-ray video. It shows the pulse wave passing the X and how it pulls the gases out from the other side. Fluid dynamics.

FI really engineered this system. IMHO the best made for the money. Quality and big performance gains. TI is amazing but to much $ for my blood. I'd rather put that $ into brakes.

#61 · (Edited)
Reactions: gipsonke
#63 ·
Worth posting here. It really shows how the FI X-pipe works and gets it's excellent dyno numbers.

If you spend $ on an exhaust it should not only sound good but maximize performance too.

Reactions: gipsonke
#64 ·
Worth posting here. It really shows how the FI X-pipe works and gets it's excellent dyno numbers.

If you spend $ on an exhaust it should not only sound good but maximize performance too.
And be lighter. And have good-looking tips. ;)

Darn, can't view YouTube at work....

#65 ·
Work? What's that? I'm retired. But have my PTSD appointment to go to shortly. I just bitch, watch Law & Order or Science educational TV..?

And DRIVE a lot!!! ?

#66 ·
Work? What's that? I'm retired. But have my PTSD appointment to go to shortly. I just bitch, watch Law & Order or Science educational TV..?

And DRIVE a lot!!! ?

Good for you!

#70 ·
Thanks dude. I am leaning toward the Stillen more and more everyday.

#71 ·
Got the exhaust fixed today. I decided to go the quiet route just to make sure I had zero drone out of that 3" midpipe and I'm glad I did. I like the sound its gotta be the most quite free flowing exhaust I've ever heard and puts off a great tone when accelerating. Turbos seem to spool much faster with it and car even feels faster. Need to send a log to my tuner and maybe get a retune.

The shop placed the tips little too low for my liking I told them I was going to get 4.5" tips, they said to just bring it back after I get them and they'll redo the exits. Cost me $160 for the vibrant mufflers on Amazon and $200 at the shop.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

#72 ·
Nice, enjoy. Yeah, the tips are too low and, maybe it's just the angle of the photo but they look a little too much toward the outside of the car?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.