Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

FS: Megan LDP and Rev9 axle back kit

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Rollaspeed1 
#1 · (Edited)
About 2200 miles total. Bought full AMS downpipes and mbrp, will not need dont have room to store. Will come with gaskets and hardware. Excellent condition (for the classifieds nazis).

Pix on request (at work, don’t have a desktop computer to spend my working life uploading pix)

Asking $100 on downpipes
$150 pickup on axle back, will ship at buyer expense

PayPal verified/accepted also cashapp Venmo whatever you want.

Located central NC

PM me for photos!

#6 ·
Is this the same guy that pinged me on IG? carolina_infinitis

#8 ·
You should include pictures here, it shouldn't take a PM or e-mail to see pictures. If you have them, post them.

State the condition and what it comes with / what is missing, if anything.

Reactions: KansasQ50
#9 ·
You should worry about your own for sale threads? If you’re on the market for megan lower downpipes, you probably know what 2 catless downpipes look like the condition and mileage is listed and what it comes with in the first post BRO. Thanks for your input, if you don’t want to take the time to ask for pix of a product we all have seen a million of maybe I don’t wanna sell to you cause you probably don’t pay attention to details?

Hard pass, sorry for the interruption, if anybody is interested in seeing what downpipes and the exhaust looks like shoot me an email.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.