My short history:
2013 Legacy 3.6R modded and tracked until BOOM!
2015 WRX over modded and undriveable... sold.
Infinitis I have had:
2004 G35 coupe 6mt black on black.
2005 G35 coupe 6mt black on black very light mods.
2012 G37S sedan 6mt black on black.
Now... 2018 Q50 Red Sport AWD white with black interior.
I have a simple desire for this car. I want to make it what a Nismo version may be. I am limited to off the shelf stuff and how I can make it fit my car. It is a little nutty, but after having something undriveable, I want to just have something that will hopefully be done in a tasteful manner.
At best, I may end up with a Nismo-esque finish. At worst, my true nature will rear its ugly head, and I will once again have an undriveable car.
* RSR Coilovers with extenders...mild drop...camber is ~ -1.8 all around.
* Nismo Z 2015+ wheels 19x9.5 +40 forged ~20#...10# loss per wheel
* RE71R 275/35/19 (30# like runflats)
* CF driveshaft (1# drop but better response)
* AMS heat exchanger
* AMS coolant expansion tank
* Z1 rear LSD
* SPC front and rear adjustable control arms
* Z1 2 piece F/R rotors
* GTHaus Exhaust
* Braille i34CX - Intensity Carbon Group 34 battery
On order or to be installed:
* Ecutek with Bluetooth
* Custom tune
* KW V3 coilovers (not yet released but my new installer may be of help)
* F/R anti-sway bars (currently Stillen offers only a rear...again, my new installer may be of help)
Nismo wheel fitment thread:
350whp/362wtq on mustang dyno.
No mods running 91 octane