Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

This forum needs a post. [pic]

3K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  frankhat 
#1 ·

See less See more
#2 ·
You sure you didn't want a good ego stroking? Great shot though, rear quarter is probably the GT-R's best angle.

#5 ·
Yeah, the GT-R does look fat by comparison to all the mid engine cars. Front engine cars lose the ability to have that low, sharp front end. It looks plain by comparison, haha. The other day, some guy asked me what make it was. I said Nissan, and he replied "Oh, it's a Z!"

:crying:

I didn't take the picture. The guy who did was hanging out of the back window of a car to get the shot though. His ego seems to be pretty okay, though.

#3 ·

While I kid, I am always amazed at how tall and narrow the GTR is compared to Ferraris and Lamborghinis. Heck, even Porsche 991s look small compared to the monster that is the GTR.

#9 ·
Oh god that song is going to be stuck in my head all day now. S thanks for that!

But your right it's almost laughable how long the hoods in some of those cars are, in fairness they are all V8 engines with turbos or SC
bolted to them so not exactly the smallest of engines (not that the VR38 is a small engine).

I'm personally hoping they drop the back-seats and shorten the wheel-base a bit with the R36 and then simply push the engine
back to maintain a near 50/50 weight split. But that's just what I'd like to see.

#11 ·
****, so funny you wrote that. I travel for work occasionally and some years ago, went to Finland to meet up with a colleague. After too many drinks, he starts hitting on the big girls, so trying to prevent any possible next day regrets he might have, I asked him what he was doing, and his reply was along the lines of: "I like big girls, they work harder." So I let him have his fun...Hysterical....

#12 ·
While I don't think anyone will ever mistake it for a piece of rolling art like, say, a Ferrari 360 Modena... I also don't see how anyone who calls themselves any kind of car enthusiast could mistake a GT-R for a Z, even if they didn't know what a GT-R was or had never heard the word "Skyline" referring to anything but Ohio chili dogs.

#13 ·
I prefer to think of the GT-R as "big-boned." :D
As one who has been married to a big-boned girl for quite some time, I can corroborate Pillboy's statement.
*Looks over shoulder to see if SWMBO is reading my post*

Beautiful GT-R pic by the way.

Reactions: Loring
#14 ·
How's that go: "Mopeds and scooters are fun to ride, but you don't want to be seen on one!"

Reactions: Loring and Pillboy
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.