User Tag List

2Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Unread 04-13-2019, 03:47 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Default 2015 - Deluxe Touring Package vs Sport

Does anyone know if the Deluxe Touring package on the 2015 includes the sport suspension? It also includes the leather appointed seats - any idea how these compare to the leatherette and sport seats?

It can get a bit complicated trying to sort out all the options.
footprintsinconc likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Unread 04-13-2019, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)

In 2015 Deluxe Touring and Sport were different packages than they are now. DT would not give you sport suspension nor any of the other sport stuff (paddles, seats, bumpers). DT will have leather seats, around-view monitor, parking sensors, wood trim and folding rear seats.
footprintsinconc likes this.

I'm a salesperson at an Infiniti Dealer in the Bay Area. Since many interweb jockeys think all salesmen are untruthful scum, certain users here suggested I put in a signature so you can completely disregard everything I say. YMMV.

You can PM or Email Me if you are around Northern California and want help with your Infiniti purchase decision.

Garage: 2016 Q50 AWD Red Sport Iridium Blue; 2019 QX50 Hermosa Blue; 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel; 1960 Austin Healey Sprite
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Unread 04-13-2019, 05:35 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)

DT won't give you the sports suspension. Sports model will give you better sway bars which makes it stiffer. The stiffer ride also comes due to a low profile Tire. Not to mention the rim also look better on that car stock that comes on the DT model.

I don't think there is a difference between the 2014 and 2015 Deluxe packages. Down below I have included a picture of my 2014 window sticker so you can see what each package includes.

I would definitely go with the S model because the seats have bolsters that hold you in place if you drive aggressively or when you want to have fun on the curves. Also it has the leg extension to better support your thigh which is a huge plus I believe. The seat material is different as well, the breathing holes are larger in the seats of the sports model from what I have seen.

With the S model you also get bigger brakes, paddle shifters, better seats, and a couple other items that I can't think off top my head.

I would get the s model with the DT package. By the way the leather seat is an option as well as you can see in the link that I provided below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Dwm...w?usp=drivesdk

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WT4WtxtpXkUnv7PP8

Sent from my SM-N920T

ofc
2014 Q50 Prem AWD - Liquid Platinum
Leather Seat Pkg, Nav Pkg, Delux Touring, Tech Pkg, Cargo Pkg, Kick Plate Illum, Splash Guards & most import: spare

Last edited by footprintsinconc; 04-13-2019 at 05:45 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Unread 04-14-2019, 12:27 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)

Garage

The DTP also gives you Direct adaptive steering...

I bought a premium that had the DTP and sport wheels. I am missing the "tuned suspension", paddle shifters, aluminum pedals, brakes, sport seats and bumper. It's hard to find used but if you come across one with everything I would go with that one. Adding the shifters brakes and other sport features add up very quickly especially if it didn't have the wheels already.

Nothing to see here...

Last edited by Osa500; 04-14-2019 at 12:31 PM.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Unread 04-14-2019, 03:12 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Thanks, lots of good info. The trouble with buying used is that you can't always find the options you want - it seems like there are a lot of 2015 coming off lease thought so hopefully I'll be able to pick up a good one.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Unread 04-14-2019, 06:19 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Yeah, I just picked up a 2015 CPO with DTP. Love it. Was apprehensive a first about the Direct Adaptive Sterling but have to come to appreciate it. Roads around hear are not that smooth and DAS makes them feel Much smoother. Sometimes wish I held out to find one with the Tech package as well. But donít really need all the nannies and got a great deal at 19,500.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Unread 04-14-2019, 09:35 PM

Garage

Thats a great deal, I really like DAS as I came from an 05 G35 coupe and I felt every single bump in the road. DAS absorbs a lot of the shock while driving and I can tune the steering to how I like it.

Nothing to see here...
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Unread 04-14-2019, 09:37 PM

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
Thanks, lots of good info. The trouble with buying used is that you can't always find the options you want - it seems like there are a lot of 2015 coming off lease thought so hopefully I'll be able to pick up a good one.
Thats the compromise when purchasing used, unless you have months to wait for something to pop up.

Nothing to see here...
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Unread 04-14-2019, 10:23 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osa500 View Post
Thats the compromise when purchasing used, unless you have months to wait for something to pop up.
There seem to be plenty of 2015ís around though. At least here in the northeast. Seems like almost any color and option package is available as a CPO. And with everyone buying SUVís the dealers are stuck with them so great discounts are everywhere. Good luck!
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Unread Yesterday, 01:39 AM

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom_S View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osa500 View Post
There seem to be plenty of 2015’s around though. At least here in the northeast. Seems like almost any color and option package is available as a CPO. And with everyone buying SUV’s the dealers are stuck with them so great discounts are everywhere. Good luck!
In Texas they are abundant as well but when I add the navigation option which is mandatory in these cars imo it narrows the pool to half.

Nothing to see here...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Infiniti Q50 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in