·
Registered
553 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If anyone is familiar...I’m from NYC so I need to have front plate on..problem is, it looks so much better without it. So my options are risk getting tickets. Do the tow hook plate set up or maybe zip tie it to the bottom some how? Anything but drilling a hole in the middle..Any suggestions I’ll appreciate it, thanks !

·
Registered
492 Posts
If anyone is familiar...I’m from NYC so I need to have front plate on..problem is, it looks so much better without it. So my options are risk getting tickets. Do the tow hook plate set up or maybe zip tie it to the bottom some how? Anything but drilling a hole in the middle..Any suggestions I’ll appreciate it, thanks !
Mine came with a fitted black holder right on the front, I think it's clipped on the bumper then the plate and frame go on top.

https://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/exterior-interior/36985-no-drill-license-plate.html

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Mine came with a fitted black holder right on the front, I think it's clipped on the bumper then the plate and frame go on top.

https://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/exterior-interior/36985-no-drill-license-plate.html
Thanks for that, I was impatient last night and ordered the stillen tow hook license plate holder lol..comes in Thursday I’ll post a pic up. I have a lot in my cart already on amazon, will try to get something new every week

·
Registered
72 Posts
Congrats!! Beautiful car

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Sweet ride. Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet ride. Congrats and welcome!
Thank you. For the sake of conversation, cause I know I can figure it out elsewhere but, my car is under warranty so can I just go to Infiniti to get it “looked at” or like check up for free or how does that work?

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Thank you. For the sake of conversation, cause I know I can figure it out elsewhere but, my car is under warranty so can I just go to Infiniti to get it “looked at” or like check up for free or how does that work?
Yes, most dealers will do a checkup for free. Or you can have them do that when you take the car in for regular service.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, most dealers will do a checkup for free. Or you can have them do that when you take the car in for regular service.
Sounds good I appreciate that. I’ll go next week cause of a recall

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Before & After 😬

I’ll try to do something every week or 2

Attachments

·
Registered
3,321 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Absolutely awesome (my stalker hates the word). Don’t forget the pictures when finished.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Why not pull the Infiniti logo off too? I've never seen anyone do that on a badge delete.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts