Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just hit the 10K miles milestone on my way home today from work.
So far, so good. I have no issue with DAS, Navigation, Intouch and all the nanny techs. I haven't got a single freeze since the October Intouch software update. Maybe I got lucky with my car :)
I'm sure someone already surpass the 10K miles. So, how is your holding up so far?

Here is my proof
3551 EV freebees miles. Gotta love the hybrid :)

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Eek! I'm right at 9,700! Luckily, my family is out of town so I've been driving their car while I work on some new projects for my Q :) scared to reach 10K (Not ready!)

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
So far, so good. I have no issue with DAS, Navigation, Intouch and all the nanny techs. I haven't got a single freeze since the October Intouch software update. Maybe I got lucky with my car :)
I'm sure someone already surpass the 10K miles. So, how is your holding up so far?

Here is my proof
When did you buy your car?

·
Registered
697 Posts
Congrats. I guess is luck of the draw. Just got car back from getting all latest updates and Intouch already froze once. It also did in the loaner as well. Oh well

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
I got my car in August 22nd. Car build date is May, 2013. Not bad for a first production car.
Ok, and I may have asked you that already. I couldn't remember. Ok, so you've had yours almost exactly one month longer than me. I'm right at 10 too.

·
Registered
33 Posts

Here is my proof
Almost at 10k miles...kinda wish I got the hybrid seeing that you saved 3551 miles, but other than that no problems at all since the in touch update bedsides pot holes in NYC streets during the winter and run flats lol

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Congrats...I'm still hovering around 7500 I think....A trip to Canada at the end of this month might change that though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.