Registered
2016 Hybrid 3.5 SportTech RWD
1,368 Posts
Something like a "Soapstone dealer"...

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,876 Posts
Finnish traveling salesman who sell lye to the soap industry.

Reactions: jodedor

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
6,187 Posts
I thought it was Kimi Raikkonen on the radio cursing out a Haas car.

Reactions: jodedor

·
Registered
1,368 Posts

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,876 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I know his name. This was a joke in relation to "racecar" and other palindromes. This is why there is a "LOL"...

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,876 Posts
I know his name. This was a joke in relation to "racecar" and other palindromes. This is why there is a "LOL"...
Go hang a salami, I’m a lasagna hog.

Reactions: DeeCee

·
Premium Member
6,187 Posts
Right over my head.

·
Premium Member
6,187 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,876 Posts
Doc, note, I dissent. A fast never prevents a fatness. I diet on cod.

Reactions: rpiotro

·
Registered
2017 Q50 Red Sport
10 Posts
haha I got over 170 mph but can’t say I go there often myself
Last night I smoked a modded 370z (which shocked me-didn’t think my q50RS could do that), and I got up to145. I didn’t know about the limiter, so now I am going to see if it’s true that it’s capped at 150 or so. Not sure if I want to remove it even if it is, as 145 felt insane. Any suggestion on the right tires for me if I do? I live in Seattle, so unless it’s in the middle of summer it gets wet a lot.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Last night I smoked a modded 370z (which shocked me-didn’t think my q50RS could do that), and I got up to145. I didn’t know about the limiter, so now I am going to see if it’s true that it’s capped at 150 or so. Not sure if I want to remove it even if it is, as 145 felt insane. Any suggestion on the right tires for me if I do? I live in Seattle, so unless it’s in the middle of summer it gets wet a lot.
Anything W rated and higher. I always buy my tires Y-rated, which is the highest rating available. And I'd for sure stick with Michelin Pilots for any kind of high speed driving (on a track of course). There's a reason that every car that's attempted top speed runs are equipped with Michelin tires (mostly Sport Cup 2's).

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Anything W rated and higher. I always buy my tires Y-rated, which is the highest rating available. And I'd for sure stick with Michelin Pilots for any kind of high speed driving (on a track of course). There's a reason that every car that's attempted top speed runs are equipped with Michelin tires (mostly Sport Cup 2's).
So this table categorizes stinger and g70 as exotic sports car ;)

·
Premium Member
6,187 Posts
Reactions: q50adix
21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.