Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Hope you all are well and safe during the COVID times. Selling my 18 red sport and doing a full part out. I’ll be posting pics in soon time, still in progress of converting the car back to stock.
Parts available:

BMS Cold Air Intake w/ inlets (cut to fit within heat shields as the fitment isn’t perfect when you receive them ; about 10k miles on set up)

Megan Racing Springs (about 20k on them)

Stillen Rear Sway Bar

markie.banggg Q50 Forged Carbon Side Mirror Covers (I believe V1’s)

Megan Racing LDP (20k miles on them)

Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler

ECU Bluetooth Kit

FB 118 heat exchanger (5k miles on it)

Niche M191 Gamma’s (Powder coated silver about a year ago) 20x9 fronts 20x10.5 rears. Slight curb rash on two, will need tires (did a farewell drift that toasted the tires)

Exhaust is a custom 2 1/2 inch with the Y pipe being from Megan racing as well ; matte black tips

Located in Northern CA (East Bay). Most I’m willing to ship if needed but prefer local pick up. Photos uploaded within the next few days. Can’t be bothered to store all of this stuff so willing to let go for a good deal. Shoot me an offer.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2016 Q50 Redsport 400 RWD
287 Posts
How much for the intakes shipped to 92056?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys! Hope you all are well and safe during the COVID times. Selling my 18 red sport and doing a full part out. I’ll be posting pics in soon time, still in progress of converting the car back to stock.
Parts available:

BMS Cold Air Intake w/ inlets (cut to fit within heat shields as the fitment isn’t perfect when you receive them ; about 10k miles on set up)

Megan Racing Springs (about 20k on them)

Stillen Rear Sway Bar

markie.banggg Q50 Forged Carbon Side Mirror Covers (I believe V1’s)

Megan Racing LDP (20k miles on them)

Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler

ECU Bluetooth Kit

FB 118 heat exchanger (5k miles on it)

Niche M191 Gamma’s (Powder coated silver about a year ago) 20x9 fronts 20x10.5 rears. Slight curb rash on two, will need tires (did a farewell drift that toasted the tires)

Exhaust is a custom 2 1/2 inch with the Y pipe being from Megan racing as well ; matte black tips

Located in Northern CA (East Bay). Most I’m willing to ship if needed but prefer local pick up. Photos uploaded within the next few days. Can’t be bothered to store all of this stuff so willing to let go for a good deal. Shoot me an offer.
Thanks!
What's still available?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Interested in the exhaust if it'll fit a VQ37...I have a 2015 Q50 base 3.7
Also interested in the spoiler, Stiller rear sway bar if it'll fit, the Niche Rims, I currently have MRR 20x8.5 front 20x10.5 back, I'll also take the cold air intake and the carbon fiber rear view mirror covers too.

Email me [email protected]
I'm in Phoenix AZ and can pay shipping too thanks

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Original post was almost a year ago. I’d be shocked if anything is still available or even if the OP is still around. But I wish you luck, @Lifeofarctic.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I’ll take the Megan Racing LDP. PM sent 👍

·
Registered
2016 Q50 Redsport 400 RWD
287 Posts
He hasn't responded to any of us in the past year so why would he start now? 🤦‍♂️

1 - 12 of 12 Posts