·
Banned
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in Lakewood, California

19'' 2014 INFINITI Q50 OEM FACTORY RIM WHEEL

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

YOU ARE BIDDING ( 1 ) * OF*19'' G37S COUPE/SEDAN ALLOY WHEEL. RIM ARE IN LIKE NEW CONDITION. MAY HAVE SOME MARKS AND SCUFF HANDLING AND FROM HAVING TIRES TAKEN OFF EDGE OF THE RIMS. THEY ARE FACTORY TAKE OFFS. THEY WILL FIT MANY DIFFERENT INFINITI'S. CENTER CAP*INCLUDED. THEY WILL MAKE YOUR RIDE STAND OUT WHEN YOU ARE GOING DOWN THE ROAD.* SO HAPPY BIDDING AND FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS. CALL ME AT 562-412-9372 CAN ALSO HAVE IT CHROME FOR ANOTHER $200 IF YOU LIKE. SHIPPING IS $39.99 TO THE LOWER 48 STATES WILL SHIP TO CANADA ALSO. SHIPPING COST FIGURED OUT AT END OF AUCTION. Free local pick up. Cash only.. PLEASE BID ONLY IF YOU A GONNA PAY FOR THEM..! NO EXCUSES. PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE BIDDING.. IF YOU USE PAYPAL. ((((ADDRESS MUST BE CONFIRMED))))). THANKS..! I ship 1-5 days after payment is recevied.((((*NO SHIPPING TO *Hawii and Alaska, International shipping.)))))) Payments must be recieved within ((( *4 ))) days after auction has ended. Please bid only if you are going to pay for the item. non paying bidders will recevie negative feedback and reported to ebay and item relisted.thanks and feel free to email me if you have any Q's before bidding.(ALL SALES FINALS..) *

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.