Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
The sedan and the coupe combined, yes. Never the Sedan alone. People are really determined to call this car a complete failure.

Here's your proof: Infiniti G Sales Figures - GOOD CAR BAD CAR

That's all combined sales and only 3 times did they pass 7000 units.

January is a slow month overall. The Q50 alone sold more than the G did last year, and combined the G37 and Q50 equal about the average January G37 sales, and the 2nd highest sales in the last 5 years.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Ye good looking numbers.

Any idea why the U.S. numbers are up 26% year over year?
Whats selling??

I only really follow G37/Q50.
I don't follow the rest of their cars much myself (so I figure someone here must know).

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Ye good looking numbers.

Any idea why the U.S. numbers are up 26% year over year?
Whats selling??

I only really follow G37/Q50.
I don't follow the rest of their cars much myself (so I figure someone here must know).
I think the JX (QX60) is their second best selling model.

Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think the JX (QX60) is their second best selling model.
Yes, from what I was told the QX60 is a really hit seller, and definitely is liked. And it filled a void that Infiniti had and had been received really well.

Reactions: JayG35 and hunter81

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Yeah, I am seeing JX/QX60s like crazy! Said that to myself the other day as I was sitting behind one and another goes through the intersection in front of me. I think, styling wise its a little puffy especially the ones sans the 20's, but people seem to like it.

And all of its reviews, especially Long-Term ones, have been pretty glowing. Ex: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD Verdict - Motor Trend

·
Registered
432 Posts
JX is a hit because no other car make has luxury at that price.
Acura isn't even considered luxury anymore - more like sub-luxury.
BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Lexus don't have anything the size of the JX (QX60) that is as fuel efficient, as large, or within that price range.

·
Registered
148 Posts
The QX60 is also on our short list of replacements for the wifes car (if she wants a crossover/SUV type thing). They seem to have started having issues with some of the CVTs, which is ashame because I like the rest of it.

I really wanna stick with Infiniti since Ive always had luck with them, but the Q50 DAS issues and QX60 CVT issues might force me to go elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
The G37 use to sell over 7,000 a month,

really not that solid.
Even the 3-series was under 7,000 and everywhere you looked, models were down double-digit percentages. Some blame the weather.:p

3/4 Series.....6,484
C-Class.........5,748
IS.................3,048
Q50..............2,949
A4/Allroad.....2,194
ATS..............1,909

Combined Q50/Q60/G sales would be 4,264, which once again would be third after the C. The Germans combine sedans and coupes (and wagons where they exist) and have stripped base models, so just to get an idea of what it would look like if the coupe were included and we treated the G as a 4-cylinder entry car.:D

No one is ever going to catch BMW and Mercedes. Third and Fourth are the big prizes.

·
Registered
79 Posts
In January 2014 we bought a new '13 JX35 AWD and a '14 Q50S Hyb AWD. We are loving both cars so far. For the JX we looked at the Audi Q7 and Lexus GX460. Couldn't beat the luxury and packages for the price with the JX35. Extremely happy with that one. Same goes for the Q50S. Looked at the Lexus GS350 and Audi S4. Would go with Infiniti again in both cases.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Did you guys see the Kia commercial during the Superbowl - about what luxury should be. At the end, they show a couple of cars in the background crash through the air. I am pretty sure the one on the left was a Q50. That made me laugh.

·
Registered
574 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How do you tell they are ALL Q50"S"? Stillen was looking for the sales number for premium.
It's Q50s not Q50S. ALL. It's PLURAL. That's how...:eek:

Reactions: SimpsonTide985

·
Registered
336 Posts
Even the 3-series was under 7,000 and everywhere you looked, models were down double-digit percentages. Some blame the weather.:p

3/4 Series.....6,484
C-Class.........5,748
IS.................3,048
Q50..............2,949
A4/Allroad.....2,194
ATS..............1,909

Combined Q50/Q60/G sales would be 4,264, which once again would be third after the C. The Germans combine sedans and coupes (and wagons where they exist) and have stripped base models, so just to get an idea of what it would look like if the coupe were included and we treated the G as a 4-cylinder entry car.:D

No one is ever going to catch BMW and Mercedes. Third and Fourth are the big prizes.
Wow. Surprised at the C class numbers -- especially considering how old the model run is with the newer one just over the horizon, and just plain value for money. I guess that three pointed star is worth its weight in gold. Also surprised at how low the ATS numbers are; that is one nice car (except for the small back seat).

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.