Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Initially unveiled during the Detroit Auto Show in January, Infiniti just announced pricing for its Q50 sport sedan – the replacement to the G37.

Starting at $37,355 including delivery, entry climbs to $48,805 for the all-wheel drive hybrid model sport. Every model comes with a seven-speed automatic transmission and as previously reported the hybrid model comes with a 3.5-liter V6 rather than the 3.7-liter powerplant. That’s the same hybrid system currently found in the M35h sedan.

Pricing announced today is specifically being referred to as “introductory,” which suggests the MSRP might climb once the car reaches dealers this summer. Placing that preorder also gets buyers a free iPad Mini. The brand is also offering it’s “popularly equipped” Q50 premium model with an optional navigation system for $42,605.

Apart from the drivetrain changes, Infiniti is also abandoning the familiar button-based infotainment system found in both its and Nissan’s cars for a new touch screen system.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Pricing announced today is specifically being referred to as “introductory,” which suggests the MSRP might climb once the car reaches dealers this summer.
I can't see the price increasing that much from the already listed introductory numbers. But I will take advantage of saw a few bucks and get a free ipad mini.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
I can't see the price increasing that much from the already listed introductory numbers. But I will take advantage of saw a few bucks and get a free ipad mini.
It definitely cannot be too much higher than what it currently is at as an introductory price. It won't pass the $40k mark, thats for sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts