Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Infiniti’s Q50 will replace the G37 when it goes on sale this summer and a leaked dealer order guide on enthusiast forum InfinitiQ50.org is revealing some of what to expect when that happens.

As Infiniti announced during the Detroit Auto Show last January, there will be both gasoline and hybrid drivetrains available. The leaked sheet reveals new details, though, including that there will be three trim levels for the gasoline drivetrain: base, premium and sport, while there won’t be a base-trim hybrid. There will, however, be a sport version of the hybrid car.

Look for eight available paint colors for the car along with three interior colors and the choice of aluminum or wood trim inserts.
Read more about the 2014 Infiniti Q50 at AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
407 Posts
and this is why i love being on forums like this, the chance to see the information you want before the masses do. this just helps me narrow down the vehicles i've been looking at getting over the next year along with the Q50, from that order guide it seems like the Q50 will be it.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
and this is why i love being on forums like this, the chance to see the information you want before the masses do. this just helps me narrow down the vehicles i've been looking at getting over the next year along with the Q50, from that order guide it seems like the Q50 will be it.
Thank the internet Gods...

I think the introduction of the internet and these kinds of forums in many ways has accelerated and rapidly improved the rate at which car companies are reflecting consumer's reactions and reviews and using that feedback to create better cars and at the same time, create more knowledgeable consumers.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
This is the new way to spread information sometimes even before it hits the news. But specific forums like this will benefit us all as consumers to learn about our own cars and have a better understanding of what is really out there as in competition on the car market. Knowledgeable consumers equal money well spent and a chance to help other in the same shoes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts