Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
They are sending 200 salespeople to drive the car April 23-26 so my guess would be about a month after that. I am thinking begining of June..

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
They are sending 200 salespeople to drive the car April 23-26 so my guess would be about a month after that. I am thinking begining of June..
Where will these salespeople be driving the Q50s? Are they gonna have a spot to campaign the infiniti Q50 or are they just gonna be driving it around town.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have a feeling this drive will also include the media to do their reviews/first drives of the Q50 on a track possibly?

Seeing how Infiniti is slowly trying to become more like the well established brands like BMW & Benz, putting people of the media and sales people behind the wheel of a Q50 on the track will pay off!

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Where will these salespeople be driving the Q50s? Are they gonna have a spot to campaign the infiniti Q50 or are they just gonna be driving it around town.

Texas Motor speed way , Fort Worth texas..
We are going to drive them on a closed track along with the BMW 3 series and Audi A4.. From what I get from the invite we are going to push them to there limits and have head to head competition vs the audi and bmw..

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Texas Motor speed way , Fort Worth texas..
We are going to drive them on a closed track along with the BMW 3 series and Audi A4.. From what I get from the invite we are going to push them to there limits and have head to head competition vs the audi and bmw..

That is f-ing awesome! If you're allowed to take pictures and video's, please do so. With an event setup like that I'm almost sure they will have some members of the media on site to do their own testing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is your thinking beginning of June for cars on the lot?

Those media reviews will be interesting. Many in the past have panned the 3.7L for being "noisy and unrefined" and it sounds like it will carry over with no changes. From the drivers seat I've never seen it as a problem.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Some news today guys....

I heard from a an Infiniti sales rep that the Infiniti Q50 on-sale date will be sometime in september.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Some news today guys....

I heard from a an Infiniti sales rep that the Infiniti Q50 on-sale date will be sometime in september.

I really hope it sooner than that! Please!:eek:

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
I hope it comes out soon :(

Lease on my G37 is going to be done soon!!
I've still got about 15 months left on my lease. I have a very special G37s and by the end, its value will pretty much match its depreciation, so I'm thinking about holding onto it.

However, if I decide to lease another vehicle, with the time period in mid 2014, that might get me close to a 2015 Q50, but I'm actually more interested in driving an M37/Q70...I'm thinking I'd like a larger, more luxurious car personally...

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
I've still got about 15 months left on my lease. I have a very special G37s and by the end, its value will pretty much match its depreciation, so I'm thinking about holding onto it.

However, if I decide to lease another vehicle, with the time period in mid 2014, that might get me close to a 2015 Q50, but I'm actually more interested in driving an M37/Q70...I'm thinking I'd like a larger, more luxurious car personally...
I would be curious to see if they do a mid model refresh when they change the name to the Q70, or if it'll be the same as the current M37.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
I would be curious to see if they do a mid model refresh when they change the name to the Q70, or if it'll be the same as the current M37.
Exactly.

The M37 has been through 3 production cycles, so I'm sure that for 2014, there's bound to be a slight refresh on the M37, probably later this year. It might not become a completely redesigned Q70 until 2015.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Seeing how Infiniti is literately rebadging the 2014 Infiniti G37 coupe as an Infiniti Q60 until they have the refreshed model out. So I doubt they will do a mid-model refresh to the M37, it's just way too early.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Seeing how Infiniti is literately rebadging the 2014 Infiniti G37 coupe as an Infiniti Q60 until they have the refreshed model out. So I doubt they will do a mid-model refresh to the M37, it's just way too early.
I don't know about that.

The G37 coupe was slightly refreshed after 3 production cycles, remember? It received fascia and interior updates for the 2011 model whereas the new M37 hasn't changed at all since 2011.

I think it makes sense that for 2014 models, the M37 as well as the G37 coupe may both receive a small refresh to their look and will be rebadged.

·
Registered
59 Posts
The M37 is already amazing as is, one of my favorite sedans out at the moment! Looking forward to what they have planned for it the 2014 model year. What sort of upgrades can we expect?

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
The M37 is already amazing as is, one of my favorite sedans out at the moment! Looking forward to what they have planned for it the 2014 model year. What sort of upgrades can we expect?
They'll probably be very subtle and probably not noticeable to most people.

I'm assuming there might be some updates to the front and rear fascia and that might be about it. It's possible that they might attempt to push the Infiniti InTouch system into the M's next year too.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts