Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't know you but I just love the idea that Nissan is keeping their Brand Name but with Infiniti's Logo, plus I already see a couple of mods that I want, the 350GT name, the chrome Skyline name on the trunk, and will look for the white turn signal lights.

In a summary, been just an AWD Q50 hybrid, opens a whole lot more of possibilities. :D

Read the article first and then watch the video.

New Nissan Skyline 350GT Spotted in Japan, Is Actually the Infiniti Q50 [Video]

2014 New NISSAN SKYLINE 350GT FOUR HYBRID Type SP - Exterior & Interior - YouTube

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Dang them hurting me again with those folding side mirrors that I want!!!!

Reactions: tempest24

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Oh **** i want those chrome pieces..

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice.. someone needs to swap their read chrome piece to the one that says Skyline and badges here in the U.S. to really confuse everyone.
That's what I'm planning to do..., good thing that is still has the Infiniti Logo, the other different things we can just add them and it can look original and not cheesy.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
The opposite is probably true in Japan. People probably would want the Infiniti chrome. I remember before Lexus vehicles were badged as Lexuses there and my friend said he wished the higher end Toyotas, which were Lexuses everywhere else, weren't called Toyotas.

It would be like if Cadillac only existed in other countries and only we had the Chevrolet ATS and CTS.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
I want those cleared headlights...anyone noticed that there's a 12v outlet in the compartment below the intouch? Why couldnt they put that in the US models? Its so stupid to have two of them in the center console and none in that compartment.

Reactions: vbx

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Man, another confusing part of Infiniti story...why this Q runs under the brand of Nissan, but its not called Nissan, only Skyline with Infiniti logo lool

Their reasoning behind it makes perfectly good sense to me. As all their other Infiniti stories...."lool"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.