Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone remember the issue with the g37 where the dashboard would become sticky? Does the Q50 model suffer from this predisposition of the material of the dashboard?

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,985 Posts
I had a 2012 G37x for 5 years and the dash never got sticky....perhaps a different model year? I don't think the dash materials are quite the same in the Q50 as they were in the G37.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone remember the issue with the g37 where the dashboard would become sticky? Does the Q50 model suffer from this predisposition of the material of the dashboard?
Currently dealing with a 2014 Q50S sticky dashboard. Called Infiniti and they are saying it's not covered under warranty and considered cosmetic. This car is only 6 years old and the dashboard is melting🤔. Anybody else have a similar issue?

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Have you used any products on the dash such as Armor All and the like? Anything that contains petroleum may damage it. I'm only using Armor All as an example. I doubt that would cause a problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have only used a professional detailing business and I had the dealership detail a few times, other than that I would use the armor all wipes from NAPA. I haven't been driving much so it sits in the driveway most days. I don't know what to do right now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts