Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Premium AWD, i've noticed there is quite a bit of body roll when going around corners or in the twisties.

I was wondering, what are the differences between the Q50 premium and Q50 S model suspension, sway bars or what ever give it better control?
can i duplicate those into my premium model by swapping out parts?

·
Registered
2021 Q50 RedSport, MBRP Cat-Back. HKS BOV, AMS LDP, Mishimoto Catch Can
539 Posts
Dynamic Digital Suspension, there was a video that someone posted a bit back that did a great job of explaining how it works. Hopefully they chime in

·
Registered
118 Posts
Dynamic Digital Suspension, there was a video that someone posted a bit back that did a great job of explaining how it works. Hopefully they chime in
Do all 17+ red sports come with DDS?

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
Reactions: GoyQ60

·
Registered
25 Posts
If you're asking about the 14 and 15's, believe just the shocks are diff. I think everything else incl. springs and sway bars are same for all trims. Even then, the S model still exhibits too much roll. You'll have to go aftermarket sways or lowering options to mitigate that.

There was no DDS for these 2 years, only 16 and after have this.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
If you're asking about the 14 and 15's, believe just the shocks are diff. I think everything else incl. springs and sway bars are same for all trims. Even then, the S model still exhibits too much roll. You'll have to go aftermarket sways or lowering options to mitigate that.

There was no DDS for these 2 years, only 16 and after have this.
Yes, shocks are better. I'm pretty sure the spring rates are higher. Don't know about the sway bars but most people upgrade the rear.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes, i'm asking about the 14 and 15. body roll makes me feel a bit unsafe going around corners or clover leaf on free ramps or in curvy roads in the mountain.

was wondering how i can decrease that roll by buying the parts from an S model and stiffening.

i'm hoping someone will chime in who knows exactly what the difference are between and S and a standard model for 2014 and 2015

1 - 7 of 7 Posts