Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Free iPad! I'm sold! :p

When it hits dealerships this summer, the all-new Infiniti Q50 will have a starting price of $37,355 (including a $905 destination charge). That's $900 less than the base price for the 2013 Infiniti G37 sedan, the car the Q50 replaces in Infiniti's lineup. The base Q50 comes with rear-wheel drive; adding all-wheel drive costs an extra $1,800. All trim levels come with a 328-horsepower, 3.7-liter V-6 and a seven-speed automatic transmission.

More 2013 New York Auto Show Coverage

The Q50 Hybrid is considerably more expensive with a starting price of $44,605 including destination, but it's also more powerful: Infiniti says the 3.5-liter V-6 and electric motor combine to produce 354 hp. Rear-drive is standard and all-wheel drive is again an additional $1,800.

Infiniti says this is an "introductory pre-order" pricing offer, with pricing subject to change in the summer when the car arrives. The automaker didn't specify what the price of the car will be then, only that it would be evaluated. You can reserve and configure your Q50 at the Q50 microsite, and if you buy one during the introductory period, Infiniti will include a free iPad Mini. Trim level-specific prices follow:

Q50 RWD: $37,355
Q50 AWD: $39,155
Q50 Premium RWD: $40,205
Q50 Premium AWD: $42,005
Q50 Sport RWD: $43,855
Q50 Sport AWD: $45,655
Q50 Hybrid Premium RWD: $44,605
Q50 Hybrid Premium AWD: $46,405
Q50 Hybrid Sport RWD: $47,005
Q50 Hybrid Sport AWD $48,805
All prices include a $905 destination charge.
2014 Infiniti Q50 Sport Sedan Priced From $37,355, Includes Free iPad Mini - KickingTires

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Thats what I said! Just kidding, considering the cost difference between the regular premium trim and the hybrid premium i could justify getting it since the price difference is only 4400. What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
I find it funny they throw in things like a free ipad. It's cool that they do that but it's not much of an incentive. Good move if a Q50 APP is available, move your customers to the table for all the info they need.

·
Registered
26 Posts
For the JX they did Bose Headphones so I think this one will be much better.

Its also a way for Infiniti to gague the demand for preorders since the dealerships don't do everything the same.

·
Registered
407 Posts
When you read into the program its a $350 Apple store credit. You can just pay extra for the one you want.
That's even better and it makes sense rather than having iPads stock piled at the dealership. At least this way we can choose the model we want.

Although we're actually paying for the iPad (i bet they pushed that $350 somewhere into the price), it's a good bonus. Great if you have kids, keep them entertained.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Its all about how they market it to benefit the Q50. If they didnt plan to just do the $350 apple store credit. I would of made some other use with the Ipad like virtual manual or ebook manual with all of the Q50's details already preloaded in to the ipad.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
They can keep the $350. Just give me some free maintenance.

Reactions: GtoQ
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.