Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Curious to see if anyone has the functioning boot files for the Denso SD card inside the top screen (DCU screen), my screens got stuck in a boot loop where they show the Infiniti logo then restart over and over. It’s a 2014 Q50 with Navigation and the Bose speaker system, 360 camera etc.

I’ve got the dash torn apart right now and all I need are those files to hopefully get the screens working again, I don’t believe it is the DCU because the cameras are working perfectly fine when I reverse or press the camera button.

I’ve got a new SD card ready and I would sincerely appreciate everyone’s help :).

·
Registered
2016 Q50 Sport Executive 2.2 Diesel
1 Posts
Hello...

I have a working Denso SD card for a 2015 Nav model if that helps?

Does anyone know if the SD/Micro SD cards have the same files on US models as they do on European ones?

I'm desperately after files for a 2016 DCU (with a micro SD. If anyone can help I'd be very grateful! 👍

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello...

I have a working Denso SD card for a 2015 Nav model if that helps?

Does anyone know if the SD/Micro SD cards have the same files on US models as they do on European ones?

I'm desperately after files for a 2016 DCU (with a micro SD. If anyone can help I'd be very grateful! 👍
Hey, that’s an interesting question you’ve posed. Honestly I’m not very sure at all. I believe the 2014 and 2015 (pre 2016) all used the same kind of software, however since you’re in the UK it could be a potential issue, maybe someone else more knowledgeable can comment on this?

I really hope you find someone for those files!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts