Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what’s up guys I’m looking for wheels for my 2015 Infiniti Q50. I came across this guy who’s selling his Weds Kranze LXZ with the specs 19x11 +12 (225/35) 19x11.5 +0 (255/35) would these wheel + tire set fit my base q50? Gonna be lowered on BC Racing Coilovers too. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
4,275 Posts
Those tires are gonna be crazy stretched on those wheels, but maybe that is the look you are going for.

I think both front and back will rub on the fenders as you are pushing them way out.

These are yours compared to my Red Sport wheel and tire specs.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
12,333 Posts
You don't really want to do that.

Reactions: Pillboy

·
Registered
2016 Hybrid 3.5 SportTech RWD
932 Posts
Do I understand it right? Who puts 225/35 tires on 11" rims resp. 255/35 on 11.5"? Far too small! Additional the ET of 0 and 12 is afaics way too wide...

·
Premium Member
4,275 Posts
You just need to invest in an angle grinder and relieve those wheel arches a little bit.

·
Registered
42 Posts
If the wheels are the correct bolt pattern, they might fit depending on the amount of work you put into it. Probably a lot of camber, fender roll and pull. It’s hard to say. Those are pretty aggressive offsets. Some people like the tilty wheel, stretched tire look.
found this pic on the net.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
12,333 Posts
If the wheels are the correct bolt pattern, they might fit depending on the amount of work you put into it. Probably a lot of camber, fender roll and pull. It’s hard to say. Those are pretty aggressive offsets. Some people like the tilty wheel, stretched tire look.
View attachment 92913 found this pic on the net.
Absolutely the most retarded thing you can do to a car.

Reactions: OwensxelA

·
Premium Member
4,275 Posts
Even more so than shooting flames out the tailpipes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those tires are gonna be crazy stretched on those wheels, but maybe that is the look you are going for.

I think both front and back will rub on the fenders as you are pushing them way out.

These are yours compared to my Red Sport wheel and tire specs.
View attachment 92909

View attachment 92910
Thanks the I saw some guy on Facebook selling that wheel setup and I’m pretty new to this wheel Fitment **** so I didn’t know if those would fit my car

·
Premium Member
4,275 Posts
Thanks the I saw some guy on Facebook selling that wheel setup and I’m pretty new to this wheel Fitment **** so I didn’t know if those would fit my car

·
Registered
2014 3.7, 14 Hybrid S, 17 Silver sport, 17 Red Sport, now 18 Signature.
1,746 Posts
View attachment 92913 found this pic on the net.
Look at it this way, use one half of the tire this year, change them around and use the other half next year. LOL.

Reactions: Pillboy

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
12,333 Posts
Look at it this way, use one half of the tire this year, change them around and use the other half next year. LOL.
They won't last a year with that much camber.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just for kicks I wanted to see how much of a stretch those tires had, so I looked it up.
225/35 on 11” wide wheel

255/35 on 11.5” wide

I wonder how often the tires would de-bead while running tons of camber. Especially the fronts.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
May I interest you with some enlightenment in the official wheel and tire fitment thread?

Reactions: mapleDom
1 - 15 of 15 Posts