Year:2015
Make:Infiniti
Model:Q50
Mileage:48000 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:3.7
Trim:Premium AWD
Hello All -

I bought my beloved Q50 Premium AWD back in early 2019 (bought CPO w/ 38K miles) from an Infiniti dealer in Troy, Michigan.

Since then, I put 10K miles as the car was purchase for weekends/out-of-town trips here and there. Have not really driven much and not planning to drive much anyway. Current mileage is 48K-49K.

In late 2019, I also purchased Extended Warranty (deductible is $100) from Infiniti dealership in AZ (Courtney) that provides bumper to bumper warranty until NOV 2023 (or 85K miles). I used the warranty service for AC issues at a dealership in VA (Tysons corner) and no issue at all. I just had to pay $100.

Since I purchase the car, I did transmission fluid change and AWD fluid change (done at an Infiniti dealership in VA) and the car has been very well maintained. Some minor scratches here and there, but overall it's in good condition. The only major flaw is two deep scratches on the back bumper that the car earned when parked in NYC.

I also have front and back rotors (Centric) and Ceramic brake pads (front + back) that I purchased but have not yet installed as the current ones are still good. Just bought them since they were cheap :).

Asking price is $22K