Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yesterday, I did a oil change on my 2015 Q50 sport with around 65k miles. After completing the oil change, I took my car out for a drive, I had flame map on and was driving it preety hard shooting some flames. Was only driving for about 15mins. After getting home I go in my house and go out to my car about 5mins after and coolant is all over my driveway. A massive puddle. Today I wanted to see where it was leaking from so I took off the plastic splash shield beneath and poured in some distilled water. It isn’t leaking from any of the radiator pipes. The leak is coming from the coolant reservoir, there is a little overfill hole that coolant is just absolutely dumping out of. (Will attach picture) What could this be? Failing water pump maybe? Going to top it off with coolant and Blast the heat tomorrow and drop it off at my shop.
Automotive tire Rim Hat Audio equipment Personal protective equipment

(Update: after reading some forums it looks like my coolant caps are not on the correct place, I hear the cap with the spring is suppose to be on the reservoir tank, which is funny cause the last person who had my car was the Infiniti dealership, prob over a year ago. I never touched those caps until today. I’m not sure if that’s the issue because it’s been like that for a while now then and this problem is just arising)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts