Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ladies/gentlemen

I had to hold off my purchase of a new Q50 due to impending law school debt (back in 2013). However, I got the great news of receiving an almost full ride to my law school of choice. So, I have decided to begin saving for a new car. But I have some questions. I do not plan on getting an S variant, but would like to get the Performance wheel/tire package. But with the 2015 models rolling out in fall, I was wondering if anyone knew anything about changes to the packages. Reason I ask is due to the inclusion of a performance package.

Will the performance package take the place of the wheels/tire package for premiums?

Is the performance package for S variants only?

I know that my15s are a little while away, but I have spoken to my sales rep about this and it got no where because it was the first time he was hearing about this but I was quoted at 395 with 2k down for a lease with wheel and tire package. Just want to make sure it's an accurate quote for later this year.

Thank you in advance for the assistance it is much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
If anyone is quoting you what options, packages and prices will be on a 2015 Q50, they're making it up (being untruthful, lying). Maybe there's someone at Infiniti HQ who has some idea of this stuff, but I guarantee you they aren't posting on this forum, nor have they said word one to a salesperson at any dealership in the country.

Anything you've seen/read here or anywhere else is pure speculation - and uninformed speculation at best.

So keep saving your shekels and come back at the end of the summer.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If anyone is quoting you what options, packages and prices will be on a 2015 Q50, they're making it up (being untruthful, lying). Maybe there's someone at Infiniti HQ who has some idea of this stuff, but I guarantee you they aren't posting on this forum, nor have they said word one to a salesperson at any dealership in the country.

Anything you've seen/read here or anywhere else is pure speculation - and uninformed speculation at best.

So keep saving your shekels and come back at the end of the summer.
Apologizes for the confusion...My quote was based on a 2014 model; not the 2015. My questions stated were on the speculations of the 2015 model. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Cooled seats please!!!
Well, if they were going to put it on the Q50, it would have been there already.

It'll either A) Never be added to this model and continue to be used as a gap characteristic to entice Q70 shoppers or B) Wouldn't be added to the Q50 until a mid-cycle refresh, either of which will probably be a minimum of 3 years away. Just a guess.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Well, if they were going to put it on the Q50, it would have been there already.

It'll either A) Never be added to this model and continue to be used as a gap characteristic to entice Q70 shoppers or B) Wouldn't be added to the Q50 until a mid-cycle refresh, either of which will probably be a minimum of 3 years away. Just a guess.
I would agree here. I think they will do it, but they are not going to put the absolute most they can put in the car in the first year of production. Each year they need to add something new to entice buyers to buy that MY. My guess is the cooled seat is still a year out.

As for the paddle shifters, I think the reason they do it is because there are many people that have no use for them. This is why they put them in the sport packages, for the "sporty" feel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.