Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I have 2016 Q60D with strange issue - car radio shows no FM station names, only frequencies.
I've also noticed that in Audio menu I have no Radio submenu, or anything to fiddle radio settings.
Any ideas?

·
Super Moderator
3,740 Posts
On my 2017 Q60S w/Bose & Nav, when I turn on the lower screen, 25% of the time the channel (SXM) or station (FM) will not show in the middle screen, so I have to toggle the Audio button twice to get this information to display. When I was under the 4-yr B^B warranty, my Infiniti dealer could find nothing wrong with it, so I just live with this "qwirk".

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Move on with life and accept this quirk LOL. I barely listen to radio anyway, mostly my USB stick

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
16,244 Posts
Any luck in finding a solution? I face the same issue. I just see the radio frequency and was not able to find an option to activate RDS to be able to see the station name.
Is RDS available in Croatia? There isn't an option in the InTouch system to activate/deactive RDS that I'm aware of. You can go into the Controls screen by pressing the Control button (#6) on the lower screen while on FM. Once there, clicking on "RDS Info" will show the available information, if any, for the FM station you are set to at that time.

Rectangle Font Parallel Circle Number

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
16,244 Posts
Is RDS available in Croatia? There isn't an option in the InTouch system to activate/deactive RDS that I'm aware of. You can go into the Controls screen by pressing the Control button (#6) on the lower screen while on FM. Once there, clicking on "RDS Info" will show the available information, if any, for the FM station you are set to at that time.

View attachment 109206
Also, if HD Radio Info is active (also under the Control menu), RDS Info will not be displayed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Font Audio equipment Material property Musical instrument accessory Electronic device

Yes, there is RDS in Croatia - I have RDS displaying information in my other car for same stations. Also I only have Auto P option in the FM control menu.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, is there any other option to disable HD Radio info? I’m trying to find this option in menus, but can’t find it, so I’m wondering if there is some shortcut which can be used or “trick” to unlock some features.
Thank you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts