Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I typically save everything OEM when I replace it with aftermarket. So you probably won't see me selling much on this forum. But, with wheels and tires, I really don't feel like storing them and somehow managing to get them into the attic. I don't see ever putting these back on. And my car's resale value is already f'ed up with all the other mods I did, so what the H? I'll sell them. :)

I always rail on others for inadequate for-sale threads so I hope I do a decent job here. ;)

For sale:

Rear: OEM RS400 rims with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+. 265/35ZR19. ~7/32" tread left

Front: OEM RS400 rims with Sumitomo HTR A/S P02. 245/40R19. ~8/32" tread left

(Don't ask me why the mix-matched tires, that's how I got the car from Carvana.)

Wheels have about 30,000 miles on them and have spent half their life in TX and half their life in S. CA.

Comes with 4 OEM 2017 RS 400 rims and aftermarket tires, 4 OEM center caps, 4 OEM TPMSs (Part # 40700-3JA0B), and even 4 valve caps (gray color).

These are off a RWD (not AWD) and are staggered - 9.0" front wheel width (245mm tire width) and 9.5" rear wheel width (265mm tire width).

Overall rim condition is probably a 9/10 but, so that no one is disappointed, I'll advertise them as 8/10. No notable curb rash but there are some blemishes here and there. Not so much 'curb rash', but perhaps sloppy tire mounting damage around the circumference of a few wheels? One center cap is scratched. Please see pics.

Not quite sure how to price these but I want to be fair so, if I am being unreasonable, just tell me, and I will adjust the price but I thought I would ask $1000 for all.

No shipping, sorry, so local pickup only. I live in Murrieta CA.

Hmmm... bummer, each pic has to be added one at a time and they end up being large photos in the thread instead of thumbnail attachments.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm not sure how to PM on this new forum format? If it's not too much trouble to ask, could you drop the front and/or rear on a scale to see how much they weigh?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure how to PM on this new forum format? If it's not too much trouble to ask, could you drop the front and/or rear on a scale to see how much they weigh?
Sure. Out of town until Sunday/Monday so I can then. I'm guessing low to mid 60s but we'll see.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sure. Out of town until Sunday/Monday so I can then. I'm guessing low to mid 60s but we'll see.
I know my sport wheel which are 19x8.5 w/245/40/19 Bridgestone Driveguard is almost 64lbs.:oops:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, mid to high 60s, then, lol

·
Premium Member
1,839 Posts
Swapped with my snow tires the other day. If I was blindfolded I would have guessed I was working on an Escalade...effing heavy for car wheels/tires.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FD,
These values seem a little low so, if you trust my Harbor Freight mail scale, I got 61lb 2.6oz rear and 54 lb 2.2oz front.

I hope that helps.

·
Registered
46 Posts
FD,
These values seem a little low so, if you trust my Harbor Freight mail scale, I got 61lb 2.6oz rear and 54 lb 2.2oz front.

I hope that helps.
Thank you for the effort..that does seem low compare to my heavy ass SS wheels? Although you are on non-runflats the internet seems to state your 265/35/19 tires weighs in at 29lbs and your 245/40/19 comes in at 26lbs? That would make the front wheel at 28 lb 2.6oz. and rear at 32lb 2.6oz...this seems probable. I might have jumped on this if I didn't already spend money to get some adapters made for my Forgestars and didn't already have brand new 245/40/19 F1 sitting in my garage which was slated for my other car.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for the effort..that does seem low compare to my heavy ass SS wheels? Although you are on non-runflats the internet seems to state your 265/35/19 tires weighs in at 29lbs and your 245/40/19 comes in at 26lbs? That would make the front wheel at 28 lb 2.6oz. and rear at 32lb 2.6oz...this seems probable. I might have jumped on this if I didn't already spend money to get some adapters made for my Forgestars and didn't already have brand new 245/40/19 F1 sitting in my garage which was slated for my other car.
No prob! Yeah, I think I read that the OEM RS400 rims are +/- 30lb so this could be close to actual.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
I'm cringing at the thought of having to swap my light wheels for my OEM with snows. HEAVY! and I'll miss my UHP summer tires.

I got my car re-sprayed at Krown rustproofing last week. It is a hoot driving my AWD Q in the snow. That's all I can look forward to.

Freezing temps at night this week, so the switch over needs to be soon. Ugggg.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Was so close to closing the deal on these and then discovered last minute the buyer was AWD. So, maybe I should have done a better job with my post #1. These are off a RWD and are staggered 9.0" front wheel width (245mm tire width) and 9.5" rear wheel width (265mm tire width).

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Was so close to closing the deal on these and then discovered last minute the buyer was AWD. So, maybe I should have done a better job with my post #1. These are off a RWD and are staggered 9.0" front wheel width (245mm tire width) and 9.5" rear wheel width (265mm tire width).
I'm surprised Pillboy hasn't jump your sh1t about that already. He's our resident classified ad Nazi.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm surprised Pillboy hasn't jump your sh1t about that already. He's our resident classified ad Nazi.
I thought I was!
Now I am offended! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,839 Posts
His signature says he has a RWD, so I thought I'd give him a pass. I did however make sure he mentioned center caps, TPMS, and gave him extra points for the valve caps. I'm not sure why he isn't including the lug nuts though.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
His signature says he has a RWD, so I thought I'd give him a pass. I did however make sure he mentioned center caps, TPMS, and gave him extra points for the valve caps. I'm not sure why he isn't including the lug nuts though.
LOL,

Figured the buyer had their own lug nuts (going from Infiniti wheels to Infiniti wheels?) but WTF?..... The lug nuts are included! Take them! lol I like your style Pb!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts