Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if this is a decent deal. I found a 2017 Q50 3.0T Premium Graphite Shadow for 25K basically fully loaded. It has premium plus package, Driver assistance package, Leather Package, Wood trim, illuminated kick plates with 20k miles. The price seems pretty fair to me. I originally wanted a 2017+ sport model but its hard to find any even with more miles around 25K which is really as much as I want to spend.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i would say yes, i just picked up a CPO 2016 Q50 3.0t Premium with premium plus package & illuminated door sills. car has 21.5k miles. sticker $23,800. i may have overpaid but car checked off every box i had in my list.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did end up purchasing the car for $25,250. It was garage kept and the paint/interior looks brand new, that was what really sold me was it looked like the previous owner took care of the car well. Looks like new tires were put on the car, unfortunately they were Bridgestone Driveguard run-flats. Never had RF's before, but still not sure if I care for them much. Since they are basically new, I do not think I will replace them anytime soon, though.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
...Looks like new tires were put on the car, unfortunately they were Bridgestone Driveguard run-flats. Never had RF's before, but still not sure if I care for them much. Since they are basically new, I do not think I will replace them anytime soon, though.
You may be changing your mind sooner than you think.

Congrats on the nice ride. It really is better with all of the toys.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I did end up purchasing the car for $25,250. It was garage kept and the paint/interior looks brand new, that was what really sold me was it looked like the previous owner took care of the car well. Looks like new tires were put on the car, unfortunately they were Bridgestone Driveguard run-flats. Never had RF's before, but still not sure if I care for them much. Since they are basically new, I do not think I will replace them anytime soon, though.
I would get some of the service records of what was done on the car, I make it a habit of keeping records, enjoy.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Congrats on the purchase sir! The Drive-Guard runflats are a pretty GT focused tired so you may be okay with them, a lot of us ditch the runflats entirely however due to the
poor ride quality associated with them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would get some of the service records of what was done on the car, I make it a habit of keeping records, enjoy.
Yeah so far all I have is the car fax which showed a service at 10K and 20K which was the dealer. Hopefully additional oil changes were done in between.

Congrats on the purchase sir! The Drive-Guard runflats are a pretty GT focused tired so you may be okay with them, a lot of us ditch the runflats entirely however due to the
poor ride quality associated with them.
Thank You, so far I am enjoying the ride! Yeah time will tell I need to learn all the nuances and get a feel for the car. Down the road I may want to go to 18's anyways.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts