Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice! I didn't know they made this! I didn't see this when I was shopping for my tray! Per the reviews, it's been available since at least Sept '18. ?

Anyway, just wanted to share in case anyone didn't know about this, as I did not. I know many of us complain about the lack of storage in the 50.

I am still using my 2014-2016 tray which, unfortunately, doesn't fit perfectly. It touches the nav box. This new one goes around the nav box. Sweet.

Link

·
Registered
212 Posts
I got one too. Love it!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
It has a hole in it.
I thought that too by the commercial pictures. But if you look at the actual buyer's pictures, you'll see the hole is only in the rubber mat (I think?). Also, there is an INFINITI logo/text on one of the mats that the commercial pics blur out.

Mine has a small opening for passing through a charge cable.

Not sure what the hole in the rubber mat is for though?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
212 Posts
u1, can you explain the apparent hole?
Sure, it's a hole in the mat and it's over the hole in the base for running a cord through.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sure, it's a hole in the mat and it's over the hole in the base for running a cord through.
I see, thanks. I have a hole in my 14-16 tray but it's small. It need only be as big as a micro usb head, I wonder why the hole for the 17+ tray is so large. It seems small items will fall through the hole. Oh well, I'll probably still get one.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
I see, thanks. I have a hole in my 14-16 tray but it's small. It need only be as big as a micro usb head, I wonder why the hole for the 17+ tray is so large. It seems small items will fall through the hole. Oh well, I'll probably still get one.
Maybe the hole was made large enough for older iPhones that use the 30-pin connector?

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
I can't imagine anyone spending the coin for a Q50 is still using an iPhone 4s or earlier that uses those 30 pin connectors, but there probably is.

·
Registered
51 Posts
After seeing this I got one...the fit is perfect.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts