Year:2017
Make:Infiniti
Model:Q60
Mileage:50000 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:3.0
Trim:Premium
I really don't want to sell this car and it makes me really sad as I type this post
I'm at a point in my life where I'm going to need a bigger car and I've been driving my Camry more than I've ever driven my Q60 and in all honesty I feel like I'm keeping a lion locked in a cage, maybe one day I can come back to this platform with a Nissan Z but at this point in my life now I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Anyways!
I'm selling a 2017 Q60 RWD as is; I'll post this here before trying some place like facebook.

Yes it says as is because I don't have time to take off all the mods and I'm pretty sure a lot of you guys would love the mods either way.
Don't let the mod list scare you, I've never gone to a race track and any kind of hard driving this car has been were stop lights sprints but other than that I've been babying this car.
The car has never been tuned, I never touched the engine in terms of tuning I only used a JB4.
The car is paid off with a clean title, and I also have the title in hand

Oil was changed religiously at 3000-5000 miles.
I don't have the new Infiniti dip stick, but I made note to add an extra quart when doing an oil change.

There are some cosmetic issues, for example I had plans to repaint the Akebono brakes, I have 2 boxes of G2 lime-green paint that I'll throw in for free.
I didn't put the OEM wheels back on because they won't clear the brakes; although I'm sure you won't mind the forged wheels
I also changed the belt to the new part number: 117205CA0B

Mods:
Z1 LSD swap
Z1 Lower Down pipes
Z1 Subframe Bushing
AMS Heat Exchanger
AMS Intake
Mishimoto Catch Can
HKS - BOV
Invidia Gemini Cat-Back Exhaust
JB4
Q60 Sport Floor mats (I think these are the sport trim floor mats)

Other Mods:
Titan7 TS5 18 x 9.5 Square
Continental Extreme Contact Sport Tires - 255/45/18 (Tires are essentially brand new)
Akebono BBK swap
Hawk HPS 5.0 Pads
Centric Blank Rotors
Stainless Steel Brake Lines
15% Ceramic Tint FormulaOne (Llumar)

Speedometer Odometer Motor vehicle Steering part Tachometer

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Tread