Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
1,036 Posts
The problem with the Tein shocks/struts is availability... I would be skeptical about those listing them in stock. They are special order items, just FYI.

Onto coilovers, BC seems to be the most popular choice. We carry a couple other options to such as Feal and Revel.
The Feal are custom order, 5-6 weeks at this current time. The Revel are hit and miss on inventory. If I can be of assistance let me know.

-Michael

·
Vendor
1,036 Posts
So if we were to assume my rsr downs were installed properly, and that my dissatisfaction with the ride quality is purely a subjective thing and not related to the rebuild status, and assuming I could get my hands on the tein shocks/struts for my application, how would they pair up with the rsr springs? Would they pair up well or fail quickly?

On another note, how much for a set of BC's shipped to my door??
The Tein shocks would be a much better option for lowering springs than OE. But for the cost, you still have no ride height adjustment and would best served with coilovers at that point. I will send you a PM shortly about options.

·
Vendor
1,036 Posts
what is your honest opinion between feal, revel, and rsr for AWD and ride quality?
I fun Feal on my B13 SE-R, no complaints. It's a light weight car with tons of power and not a daily driver...
I haven't used the Revel on any vehicles and the RS-R coilovers seem to get great reviews. Obviously BC seems to be the go to which I run on 2 of my other cars, G35 and G37... they ride great, one has swift spring option the other doesn't.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts