Year:2018
Make:Infiniti
Model:Q50
Mileage:36500 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:3.0
Trim:Silver Sport
2018 Infiniti Q50 AWD 4D Silver Sport-
I don’t want to sell as I had many plans for this awesome car… Unfortunately, the car just sits 95% of the year in the garage. Please no low ball offers. I would rather sell to someone that would appreciate the car than hand off to a dealer. I am the second owner, and this was an Infiniti corporate car from TN. Super clean as I only hand wash, wax, detail. There is one ding over front drivers wheel well, and minor scratch on 2 rims. I have added Infiniti’s Sport SS Exhaust, and new Pilot Sport tires recently. Currently sitting at 36k for mileage, almost all options… Selling for $27,000
Here are some of the add-ons that were extra: Heated Seats & Steering Wheel, Tilt/Telescoping Steering wheel, Dual Power Seats, Intelligent Cruise Control, Premium Bose System, Navigation, F&R Parking Sensors, Backup Cam, Around View Monitor, Dual/Side/F&R Air bags, Premium Headlights, Spoiler, Blind-Spot Warning, Pro-active, Performance, Pro-Assist packages. Illuminated grill emblem, kickplates,etc.. I believe the only option this car doesn’t have is the Carbon Fiber Pkg. I can dig up a screenshot or 2 of Window sticker, and it should be in the glove box.
Thank you for looking fellow Infiniti Enthusiasts!