Year:2018
Make:Infiniti
Model:Q50
Mileage:38200 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:3.0
Trim:Red Sport AWD
Selling my garage-kept white 2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport AWD with 38,200 miles. This has a branded title which was a light hit to the rear but 100% fixed. I was very skeptical about a branded title but actually saw what went into the process of ensuring the vehicle was back to factory form. I only had this vehicle not even a year and decided to move on to another platform not because I didn't like the vehicle but should've gone towards my first pick which is a 2020+ Audi S8 Plus. This Q50 has a list of mods that the lucky buyer will enjoy -- anybody that knows me knows I keep my cars in tip-top shape!! This particular Red Sport has the sensory package, illuminated kick plates, and emblem, carbon wing, carbon mirrors. Below is close to $7200 list of mods!!! Also, I have a 5yr 100k third-party warranty with Alpha that's transferable!! Expiration date 12/13/2026 for the warranty which is similar to a new car plan that covers bumper to bumper and yes the turbos are covered :cool:. That was my main point of purchasing the vehicle with a branded title to avoid any unforeseen issues which so far has been ZERO. The only thing that needs to be done is to get the left wheel fixed as the previous owner dented them and cause a very slight vibration from 70 - 85 but anything about that is smooth as butter (Depends if I have time I might drop the wheel to get fixed)

Rather local buyers so they can get the car checked by a mechanic of their choice.
Carfax will be provided for serious buyers only..I'm not entertaining trolls.

• AMS Red Alpha cold air intake kit (stock included) $475
  • AMS Heat Exchanger (stock included) $719
  • PLM full-catted downpipes (stock included) $995
  • All Season Floor mats Q50 $113
  • Invidia Gemini cat-back exhaust with titanium tips $1000
  • Carbon Fiber front lip $120
  • Mark 5 Telsa-Style radio (factory radio will be provided also) - $1000
  • Customed tuned by racebox for 93 - $1800
  • Silver eLINE Series Drilled and Slotted Rotors $543
  • R1 Series Optimum 4 piston brake pads $72
  • Nano ceramic tint (not that cheap crap) $350
I'll update the pictures to show the present look after I give it a good wash :)