Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I searched across the web for a specific wheel on a q50 and I see a lot of people having put on the other Nismo Ray 370Z wheels and the other ones on their Q50 but I have yet to see anyone on this forum or on the web having put the 2019 370Z Sport Touring Rays wheels on their q50. So I was wondering if it was because they simply don't fit or because people just prefer the other 370Z wheels on their Q50. The model I am referring to is this one listed in the picture and I also included complete wheel spec information.

Let me know if anyone has actually used these wheels on their Q50 and if so do they fit well as well as what tires you used if so. I wanna make sure before I buy these wheels that they would in fact fit without any issues with break calipers and suspension clearance. Any help would be appreciated.

Front Wheel Specs

BrandFactory OEM
MaterialAluminum
PositionFront
Size19" x 9"
Diameter19"
Width9"
Lugs5
Bolt Pattern114.3mm
Offset47mm
Style5 Split Spoke
Part Number6GG3AFZ50, D0C006GG3A
FinishMachined with Black
Year2018
MakeNissan
Model370Z
Product NumberW62767MB
Short DescriptionThis is a 19" Factory OEM rim for a 2018 Nissan 370Z. This is the front wheel on the vehicle.
SKUW62767MB-1

Rear Wheel Specs

BrandFactory OEM
MaterialAluminum
PositionRear
Size19" x 10"
Diameter19"
Width10"
Lugs5
Bolt Pattern114.3mm
Style5 Double Spoke
Part NumberD0C006GG3B
FinishMachined with Black
Year2018
MakeNissan
Model370Z
Product NumberW62768MB
Short DescriptionThis is a 19" Factory OEM rim for a 2018 Nissan 370Z. This is the rear wheel on the vehicle.
SKUW62768MB-1

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Hubcap

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
14,286 Posts
The 19 x 9 front wheel would work with a 47 mm offset. There's no offset listed for the 19 x 10 wheel though.

·
Super Moderator
3,250 Posts
bump. Anyone else have used or know if these would work?
Use this wheel calculator to compare these wheel specs to the OEM spec for both the front and rear:

https://www.willtheyfit.com/wheels

And since these wheels clear Akebono calipers on the 370Z, they should clear your calipers on your Q.

·
Registered
391 Posts
bump. Anyone else have used or know if these would work?
fronts will work, rears might possibly poke more than you want. the face of the 19x10 will be 36mm further out than stock, that doesnt include the tire sidewall or anything else. you could mitigate this slight poke by dialing in some camber to get the top of the tire back under the fender.

just dont go ruining sheet metal to get a wheel to fit. for the record, rolling a fender (in) is not the same as bending sheet metal (out) and it WILL look like a hack job. 🙄

1 - 6 of 6 Posts