Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 2019 Sport last week, noticed small pieces of plastic sheeting hanging from the bottom of all of the door panels. After doing some research determined that this is for moisture and dust control. Has anyone else experienced this?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Nope. Is the sheets blue or clear? If blue it could be just leftover from the PDI process but if clear, maybe somebody was doing some work on the door and didnt properly align the plastic sheet back up. Not a biggie imo

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Please supply pictures. Likely is just remnants of the shipping plastic that is installed on the vehicle. The pre delivery process should've removed all of it, but in reality someone moving fast and half-a$$ing it is going to leave remnants. I had to pull a few small pieces off after delivery.

Reactions: Avedis53

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please supply pictures. Likely is just remnants of the shipping plastic that is installed on the vehicle. The pre delivery process should've removed all of it, but in reality someone moving fast and half-a$$ing it is going to leave remnants. I had to pull a few small pieces off after delivery.
Thank you.
Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Synthetic rubber Road surface

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Yep that is just the shipping plastic. You can just tear that off or get a razor to carefully cut it back and off so none is showing.

Reactions: xBlitzkriegx
1 - 7 of 7 Posts