Year:2020
Make:Infiniti
Model:Q50
Mileage:26600 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:VR30TT 3.0t
Trim:Sport
2020 Q50 Sport AWD - I purchased this Q50 in April of 2021. I still owe money on the loan and that will need to be part of the sale. I have done a good amount of work to it in a year and a half. I love this car and it is an absolute blast to drive. I've taken a travel promotion at work and to be put frank, I need a more basic daily driver and one that is better on gas. I can't afford 2 cars so I'm having to part ways. This car is meticulously detailed inside and out. If you like the pictures, you will love this car in person. Here is a list of the MODs and all come with the car as is. Every MOD is documented with the mileage of install.....

- Stillen Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust System (installed at 14700 miles)

- AMS Full Catted Downpipes (installed at 23,300 miles)

- ECUtek Alpha Quick Flash - Using 93 Octane gas only (installed at 23800 miles)

- AMS Red Alpha Heat Exchanger - fresh antifreeze installed with upgrade (installed at 22810 miles)

- Z1 Baffled Oil Catch Can (installed at 22810 miles)

- Z1 Drop-in Air Filters (installed at 22,380 miles)

- 20" Ferrada CM2 wheels with Continental ExtremeContact DWS06PLUS tires 255/35/R20. Roughly 8,000 miles on these tires (rotated as they should be with each oil change) (I will sell the car with the factory wheels/tires instead of the Ferrada's for $40,000)

- RS-R Down Lowering Springs

- Z1 (Sport) Brake Upgrade Kit - Cross drilled slotted rotors, centric posi quiet (ceramic) brake pads, stainless steel brake lines, Motul 5.1 brake fluid (installed at 22,300 miles)

- XPEL paint protection film installed on front bumper, hood, front fenders, side mirrors, a-pillars, rear trunk lid and top of rear bumper

- Cabin Air Filter (installed at 21,200 miles)

Let me know if you want to chat!