Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
"25mm & 22mm are plug and play on Sport 19" and Red Sport 19" wheels regardless of year"

Can Red sport owners confirm this? I'm looking to go with spacers on my 2016 q50 RS. Pics would be great as well, along with spacer brand.

·
Registered
359 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Same exact set I went with as well.
(Difference being I'm in a '15 and my 19" Sport wheels required modification to the pockets for stud clearance.)
Very happy with them. I really like the black anodizing versus raw aluminum color and overall quality is good.

It's been said before but is worth repeating:
With or Without spacers: NEVER use an impact gun to install your wheels or spacers.
If you suspect a shop did when they rotated your tires, loosen and re-tighten them WITH A TORQUE WRENCH in a star pattern.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's a pet peeve of mine when wheels on cars aren't flush with the fenders. I have a 2015 Q50 premium with the stock 17" wheels and I decided to put 25mm spacers until I decide which wheels I want to swap drop my money on. No fitment issues, torqued to factory specs, checked them about two weeks later and didn't need to re-torque anything. My concern was that I've seen some people mention wobbles at higher speeds but so far nothing. Forgot I had them on one day and no wobbles past 100mph. Pics later.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts