Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I read a bunch of posts, but I still don’t know if 295/30/20 PS4S on 10.5 +45 will clear the INNER fender on a lowered car. I’m on coilovers and probably lowered 1.2-1.5 inches. Also, feel free to comment on the overall fitment.

Who’s done it?

Thanks

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One more bump. Where’s everyone at??

·
Registered
149 Posts
Fronts are fine that rear has me a little worried 285 would clear.

I’m on RSR Downs 285/+42/10.5 and it’s really really close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@OTW Z-Boy so you already have 3mm of extra inner clearance over my setup since your offset is lower and therefore the tire is positioned further out right (42 vs 45)? And on top of that there’s no room? I’m pretty sure I read your posts confirming that 285s fit.

Are you able to estimate the clearance with your current setup?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Like I said a little worried, over “big” bumps the outside of the rears graze a bit... according to this you’re going to be in the same ballpark. Inner clearance is fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I go over multiple speed bumps at work every day.

I currently run 19x9 +29 in the back, which would effectively be the same outward effect as 20x10.5 +47, right? These new wheels are +45, so it’s only 2mm more outward than my current setup. Plus, I currently have 265 PSSs on 9 inch wheels, so they protrude past the wheel a bit more (probably closer to 5mm), and with ZERO rub. I’m sure it has to do with the amount of drop I’m running (a full finger to finger and a half between the top of the tire and the fender). I don’t believe 295s “balloon” over 10.5s like 265s do over 9s. I feel like that would compensate for the added 2mm of negative offset on the outside.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts