Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I've bee working a deal with another car company And it looks as if that deal has fallen through. At this point I'm left with little time to research and structure a deal for a Q50. I have done some searching but I was wondering if some one could give me a synopsis of what is going on for holiday deals/incentives? I have a 2010 G37 I will be looking to trade in so I would be eligible for loyalty I gather, but are there any other incentives going on for the holidays. I know the loyalty ends 1/2/2014 so I have 24 hrs to make a deal. On top of the time crunch, I'm working today and tomorrow. Also, do I have to take delivery by tomorrow to get the holiday programs or just order? I am looking to lease if that helps.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm kind of in the same situation that you are in, be prepare to loose a bunch of $$$$ on your trade since they are offering crap for our Gs and are blaming it on the Q and the fact that the Gs are still selling brand new. Besides the loyalty and getting a discount off of the MRSP there isn't anything else that I'm aware of, good luck and hopefully you get the car you want as for me I'm thinking of just waiting for a while longer, even though I might regret it, specially if Infiniti doesn't offer any kind of loyalty program anymore.:(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.