Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not too experienced with leasing vehicles yet so thought I'd ask this question here since people on the forums seem to have good knowledge/experience regarding leases.

Would this be considered a good lease deal for a 2013 G37x Coupe AWD w/ Premium Package ? -

24-month lease
$339 per month
$3199 initial payment

It seems like a good deal going by the numbers but I'd like to hear some expert opinions on this.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
I would try to avoid putting money down up front on s lease unless it's in the form of msd.
What he said. Any money you put down on a lease will evaporate if you total the car. Insurance will pay off your lease with gap and full coverage but not whatever you put down.

Aggie is right. If your goal is to keep payments low, you can reduce the money factor by adding MSD's. That is a secure deposit which you get back after the completion of the lease. From what I've heard the current G37's are rock bottom on the money factor already (but the Q50 isn't).

Sign and drive is the way to go. If you're gonna make a down-payment you might as well purchase.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
I'm not too experienced with leasing vehicles yet so thought I'd ask this question here since people on the forums seem to have good knowledge/experience regarding leases.

Would this be considered a good lease deal for a 2013 G37x Coupe AWD w/ Premium Package ? -

24-month lease
$339 per month
$3199 initial payment

It seems like a good deal going by the numbers but I'd like to hear some expert opinions on this.

Thanks.
Where are you located??
Are you in tri state area?

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
What he said. Any money you put down on a lease will evaporate if you total the car. Insurance will pay off your lease with gap and full coverage but not whatever you put down.

Aggie is right. If your goal is to keep payments low, you can reduce the money factor by adding MSD's. That is a secure deposit which you get back after the completion of the lease. From what I've heard the current G37's are rock bottom on the money factor already (but the Q50 isn't).

Sign and drive is the way to go. If you're gonna make a down-payment you might as well purchase.
Other than asking the dealer, which may or may not be accurate, how can we findmoutmif a state allows MSD? I've searched online without a lot of luck and even tried reaching the DMV for the county that the dealership is in but could never reach an actual person!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.